Booty Gains should I stop while I am ahead (Pics included)?

I have been in the gym at least four times a week for the past few months, and I have been working on my glutes especially. I want to know should I keep adding weight for more muscle bulk or should I maintain this size. i just want your opinions because I want to stop before my butt gets too muscular and not proportional for my stature. I am 5"6 and my measurement are:
bust:32
waist:24
hips: 36 ish maybe 37

i am 19 but I entered in the birthuyear randomly when making my account

622

Most Helpful Guy

• I would recommend maintaining that size, as a personal opinion. From the photos it seems like the perfect size for your body type and is in proportion with your physic.
    Nothing like getting a Kim K ass that is completely ridiculous and looks stupid.

Depends whether you're working on your gluten for yourself or for guys/girls etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all... WOW! Perfect body! Well done! I know you worked a lot for it.
    Second, I think you should maintain it. It's my opinion, but your body looks absolutely perfect now. With too much bulkiness you might start to look disproportionate. Keep toning! Damn! I envy you so much hahaha.

• Also, please share your work out routine with me. I want that booty. And your diet?

• thank you!😊

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 21

• No need to get bigger

• Don't increase the size, but if you can make it more muscular without increasing the size then there's nothing wrong with that, though you don't have to because it already looks very good.

• you look fantastic. i believe you should stay were you are at and just maintain the look. because you are very sexy! 😉

• It looks good where it's at.

• Pretty pointless to post a picture of your front when you're asking a question about your back. Someone just wanted an excuse to post pictures of their half naked body. ;)

• Damn your body is 👌🏼

• looks pretty good
    just maintain it

• I think you should maintain your weight. You have a really nice body

• Just fine.

• You look good. I prefer more muscular but just by opinion.

• i want you

• Deer lord I jizzed in my pants

• That boody is perfect

• all I can say is perfection shouldn't be added to

• ineffable buts ;)

• Nice one

• Fuck me! This is fire! Keep pushing

• damn I shouldn't be looking these questions anymore... here we go again my old friend for the 5th time today

• You should stop while you're behind... lol... pun intended.

Seriously, if that pic is you, then all I can say is you have a beautifull and verrrrry sexual butt !!

• Damn girl you sexy af. Keep up the great work

• Could you upload ur pics off GaG, i can't see them here

What Girls Said 5

• Please share some exercise routine? I want a bubble butt too

• you're good as you are

• You just inspired me ❤️ wtf we have the same measurements but I look like apotato compared

• I'd suggest you to maintain that size. You're way too gorgeous. 👍

• I wish my body looked like yours! you look great as is. you don't need to change anything