Which picture should I post on Facebook?

I want to post it so a particular guy sees it, so male opinions are appreciated lol

• One
  • Two
  • Three
    Vote C
  • Four
    Vote D
Jeez, not the results I expected actually haha, thank you guys <3
///

514

Most Helpful Guy

• Two xD Its got a friend or family in the picture as well shows a tiny bit of hobby or interest. As well would make anyone who may not know you well give them something to bring up as a topic.

Most Helpful Girl

• I go for number 3. You look so beautiful and cute.

In the 1. one it looks like you want sexual attention because your boobs stand out a lot and face not so much.
    The 2. one doesn't show much of you either but it could say that you are social and that you like music maybe. Although I don't see it as a profile photo option. More like wall stuff as of where you are and what are you doing.
    The 4. one is cute too, it could be profile photo but I simply prefer number 3. You look gorgeous there!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• I feel that Facebook is about the third and fourth pictures. Especially the third. I vote for the third!

• The 3rd one.

• four looks better

• depends. are you looking to turn him on or make him think you're cute?

• the last one is so cute, your eyes are beautiful , and very naughty. And the second one is both beautiful and sexy

• First.

• The last one

• four

• what did you expect?

• Aw, thank you! :)

• No worries.

• I like # 3 that would be a good profile picture , Don't mind me saying your very pretty :) :-D :-P

• Third and fourth.

• Four is so cute and cuddly. I wanna fuck u now

• the last one is so cute XD

• i vote for the boobs ones. :P

What Girls Said 4

• "Three" for Me.
    Picture Perfect Here, dear. xx

• Third. Don't use a selfie with the phone in the pic and don't use the one you are obviously cutting someone out of. The one from above is cool too but if you crop out the camera girl lol. Third one is best and prettiest. Good luck!💟

• The last one.

• Four is so cute!!