Wouldn't you much prefer to be with a man who can't even grow proper mustache/ beard?

Wouldn't you much prefer to be with a man who can't even grow proper mustache/beard and all he has in name of body hair is lower leg /pubes/pits hairs?
This way you wouldn't have to deal with a lot of hairs or shaved stubbly prickly body/face.

Girls? People!
Updated
Ok

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind a bit of stuble, but I am not into full on beards.

• And body hairs?

• Nor really, unless it was extensive

• Are you indifferent about shaved smooth male legs and arms as well?

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, no, girls like manly men, not girly men.
    If you're short on hair it's time to hit the gym hard. It will boost your testosterone and make your physique more appealing as well.

• Lol what?
      Hahaha you sure women like hairy men? I mean hairy in the body?

• Hair removal is mostly only seen for some kind of sports competition, like running, swimming, etc. I've never heard of men removing their hair otherwise - other than some kind of metro-sexual thing. Real men are not into shaving their chest hair, trust me on this.

• So called real men don't shave their chest and stomach hair even if it's REALLY very hairy?
      ;)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0