Is she fat skinny curvy poll?

Is she fat skinny curvy poll?

• Fat
  • Curvy
  • Thin
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1416

Most Helpful Guy

• none of those... slightly chubby. nothing you can't fix with a healthy diet and working out

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she want some self confidence? Rather than to post pictures online. Expecting to mold her life and ideas into what strangers says.

If u love yourself, then u shouldn't care what others think of u. Which wouldn't lead to u to even have the need to look up for validation online

• judging by the fact pics of her were on here most of yesterday too in various states of undress i think there's more to this than a simple validation thing... haven't sussed it out yet but there's something dodgey for sure

• @wankiam I don't know what u mean by "more than". But for real. My sister was depressed and I help her build up her self esteem and confidence. Now she is working finding herself and learning to not care much of what others think of her. But that is the most important thing anymore should work on. For a healthy life

• yeah i totally agree with you and im glad you was so helpful to your sis when she needed you but by 'more' i mean that i suspect the reasons for these pics is something either suspicious or sinister. like i said i hope im wrong but i dont think i am

What Guys Said 15

• I see no curves whatsoever, she's just FAT.

• you have a crooked nose, weird shaped ears, and a horrible patch in your beard on the right, under your bottom lip. looking at it, your ears are really weird.

no one is perfect.

• This made my day

• I for one find you attractive :) <3 @Thatguy269

• Thin----She is neither fat or curvy so she is near to being thin although she is slightly chubby. She is absolutely normal in my opinion. and needs to tone her body a little bit. But she is also healthy.

• Curvy isn't size... she's fat

• the comments are hilarious lol. all these people calling this girl fat when I bet they are far from perfect themselves.

In reality, this girl is neither fat nor skinny... she looks to be at a healthy weight but people these days have such unrealistic expectations.

I find it funny that people are quick to point out what they think are flaws with other people, yet literally no one is perfect.

• i love that i get down voted for calling out annons on their hypocrisy haha. This site is hilarious.

• Or, ya know... all these comments calling her fat cause she's fat 😂😂😂

• same as yesterday when you asked i should think

• She isn't any of those, she just has a few extra pounds.

• A bit chubby

• chubby

• none of the above

• My favorite :)

• lmao the majority of women voted fat. What jealous bitches.

• Voted fat because she's not thin or curvy 😂

• I disagree. She's got no curves. At least no visible ones in the pic. She's closer to fat, because she is literally on the way to being fat.

And this is coming from a fat girl so, I know. 😂

• im fat too fam lol i just think she's got like at least 20 lbs before id consider her "fat". Guess we gotta agree to disagree

• girls are cruel

• curvy

• She's hot that's what

• Curvy

What Girls Said 13

• none... chubby

• She's out of shape

• Not curvy. You aren't fat, just a little bit chubbs, just a bit.

• she's not fat but chubby. Loosing 10kg would be great

• Chubby not fat

• I have no idea... but fat isn't one of them.

• I wouldn't say fat or big but not very shapely either... looks pretty average to me.

• .. a bit chubby
    too small to be fat
    not well shaped for curvy
    too chubby to be skinny

• Normal. Not skinny, not fat, no curves either, just normal.

• None of them. Average maybe? I dunno. Somewhere in the middle of all of them.

• any one who put fat is some one who should shut up. she might have a little curve but she is defently not fat

• chubby almost fat, I don't see curves really

• Fat.

• What sort of shape are you in, pink anon?

• nah im just some drunk dude out to cause arguments. I still think you are fat though...

• @Death_of_rats Ah I see. Well you're free to believe whatever you want