Am I ugly? somebody told me I am?

someone told me I'm ugly. am I really?am I ugly? somebody told me I am?

• Yes
  • No

82

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoever says you're ugly, he or she needs to look at themselves at the mirror and reflect and realise how shit their personality is.

Your personality is the most important thing,, to have a strong positive personality will surpass the looks. On the bright side, you're a kid, and as you grow older, your looks will get better.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• You're young

• My point. You still have some growing to do. I've known tragically ugly people and then they get good. Maybe you weren't their type, but you aren't "ugly"

• You're a cutie. Everyone's ugly to somebody. You're also not 28 :)

• You're cute ^-^ try to be the best version of yourself attractiveness also comes from the inside, you already have the "image" grow as a person. But I don't know you, maybe you're already great haha xD

• You look cute!! Don't listen to the haters ❤️☺️

• nope u r not ugly

• No your not ugly at all but you can't be 28 lol

• honestly you are not ugly. cheer up

• cheer up if someone told you about that, don't bring your self confidence down. they are just rude and mean people. you are only 14, when my brother is in your age some girls call them ugly or weirdo but now he is 21 a lot of girls chase him lol. you will still grow and for in coming years maybe in your 20's your face and physical feature will change

What Guys Said 1

• Never listen the opinions of peoples that are ignorant and jealous the look changes for everyone but believe you are good looking and if you will make a good impression with your personality the girl will see you as 100/100 guy