Do stretch marks ruin a girls body for you?

Everyone has stretch marks, it's unavoidable and some ppls are more noticeable than others. My question is, if you are really interested in a woman who you think has a great body, but you see stretch marks, are you going to get turned off?

Most Helpful Guy

• no I have two kids both with a different mom and i have never minded their stretch marks they minded I have always tried to convince them they look fine the way they are and take their mind off of it when I can

What Guys Said 39

• Different guys see them differently. Plus some stretch marks look different that others in size, color, etc. Some guys are going to be perfectly fine with them and some guys will not. But the ones who are not should get over it because most women (and men) do get stretch marks in their lives. The marks are due to changes in skin tightness as the body changes size. Things like breasts growing, weight gain or loss, pregnancy, etc. Most guys know this and are not going to be bothered by them.

• No way, like you said everyone has them, so why would they be a turn off. If you love a girl every part of her is beautiful and stretch marks don't change that in the slightest. It's just like seeing a birth mark or something like that. It doesn't diminish the beauty of the girl at all, it's just something that's there. I would say maybe if the stretch marks are super drastic and large it might me surprising at first but i don't think it would be a turn off

• A girls body can be ruined by ugly stretch marks. Men who date a lot of women will definitely find stretch marks on a women's body as robbing her of her beauty. Such women may get rejected if they are into men who are fully obsessed to be with beautiful women only. But most men have learned to accept stretch marks as a part of a mature female body. They won't mind if there are a few stretch marks on her body. But if her body is covered with ugly stretch marks all over her body then it will be a big turn off to most men.

• Nah... not at all... its just skin... I don't see it any different than freckles etc.

• "Everyone has stretch marks"

I don't lol. But nah they aren't a big deal unless they are very extreme. (Like if you lost 100lbs or something.)

• Everyone has stretch marks? I don't have stretch marks. And yes, I don't like stretch marks on girls.

• Not at all I have them too

• One time I noticed this lady had stretch marks on the sides of her boobs and on her hips, she was young and hadn't had any kids. I had never seen stretch marks on a woman before and I just remember noticing them, then feeling/thinking it was sooo hot! I know that sounds dumb but it happened. It was just so raw and real and she didn't even seem to care about them, was sexy as hell, made the sex fantastic lol...

• Not at all. That is biological.

• no no no. strech marks are nothing to someones true beauty. i actually have some on the front of my shoulders... they dont bother me... or anyone else.

• Sometimes it's hot, like I would scratch her where I see them. But if she has stretch marks in many many places honestly that's kind of gross

• Only if it's a lot. A few stretch marks is no big deal.

• no issue as long as it's not too extreme (google images for stretch marks and you'll know what kind I mean lol)

• deffinately not they make her more beautiful as they a pride of motherhood and of the little bundle of love she gave birth to.

• This literally makes no sense. You even just said everyone has stretch marks

• Nah.

• The stretch marks that are a turn off are from being pregnant. Some women bounce back. Some don't.

• It's not important that they come from pregnancy... they can be a result of extreme weight gain or loss on teenagers too.

• I wouldn't mind at all. and I'd hope to give confidence to my SO not to worry about it.

• I doubt there is even ONE guy on the planet who gives a crap about stretch marks.

• If she has a great body, she needs waaaay worse things than a few stretch marks for me to be turned off.

• nope

• No they don't

• naah its fine

• Depends how much it is and where.

• It does not matter to me.

• No. Its not an indicator of a bad lifestyle or anything.

• too many can, a few minor ones won't

• No not at all a girl can still have a nice body

• Yupp

• No man gives a fuck about stretch marks I doubt it even crosses their minds or care enough to notice them

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 7

• Some men get stretch marks too those that quickly pile on weight and most men will get stretchmarks when the middle aged spread sets in and the skin loses elasticity so I doubt they really give a damn as much as women do... we only bother about them Becos we are stupid enough to read women's magazines and women's programmes of flawless bodies

• I love my stretch marks. They came with puberty. Most females have them so if a man have issues with them, he'll have a hard time finding majority of women attractive.

• Not even slightly

• This question is frequently asked on here and most men says it doesn't bother them at all.
    If you have been through puberty, there is a likelyhood that you have stretch marks.

• nope it doesn't

• no because everyone has stretch marks

• Nope