Am I attractive or do I look scary?, would approach me? and do I look weird when I smile?

I've no low self-esteem, I've a miserable life and I don't remember the last time I smiled for real. I'm an introvert but I'm a very nice person and I'm kind to everyone. no matter how hard I try to smile, it always looks forceful. in this picture I tried my best, I don't know. .. . don't mind my frizzy hair. yes, I've a chubby face, I've been bullied in the past because I was fat and some said i look unattractive and now everything changed but i still feel the same. I don't get approached, guys only text me and then they ask me out. I wonder, do I look scary or something? what should I do? . getting into a relationship is hard. ( I'm 19, not 18)

Updates:
check my profile picture 😊.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be difficult yes but approach people and get involved at school

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• You are actually a very attractive woman. You should accept that and get more self-confidence.

1|0
    0|0
  • No you don't look scary at all. I think you're kind of cute tbh. Smiling helps though. But screw all that negativity. Work on your positive self talk and positive thinking in general

2|1
    0|0
  • Actually you look really good. Don't worry about anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dunno, there's no picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive. I can see how you can be intimidating

1|0
    0|0
  • You're adorable pls calm down😊

1|1
    0|0
  • since you are a introvert. you are already attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • You have the kind of face i love kissing :*

1|0
    0|0
  • Chill
    You look fine
    Just be confident about yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive, but a little more smile please ;) Smile like you mean it!

1|0
    0|0
  • very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • You look attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • You look beautiful and charming. Why are you worried that your look is a concern?

0|0
    0|0
    • I had a bitter past, I'm surprised actually. people do think I'm approachable but I wonder why im still single..

• Show All
    • Was that correct tamil by the way?

• OMG, no you're not an idiot.. haha

• yah ur good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure if this is technically fishing for compliments, but it seems like you got a few catches.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think you're beautiful, and I've seen way more intimidating and way more chubby faced girls so don't trip

1|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty!

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe they don't get energy from u after meeting u

1|0
    0|0
    • energy? .. I'm sorry, I don't get you..

• the feeling tht u have when u see somene for the first time

• Your so pretty!!!

1|0
    0|0