Why do I get attention?

some people say they don't get attention from other guys and don't know why. I get a lot of attention, but I honestly don't know why. maybe it's just a lack of self asteem, but I've never understood it. I am a very kind person, loving and loyal. I am also super friendly to strangers and I love animals... could this be it? This is the most detailed photo of myself 😂 Why do I get attention??

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• We all get some kind of attention even if it's the kind we don't want, i seem to get it a lot too which is nice but other times i just wanna fade into the background and go unnoticed. You get because people find you attractive maybe, people give attention to things that catches their eyes.

• Thanks, but what do you think about your attention? Do you feel like you "deserve it"?

• Sometimes i wonder if it's something i'm doing specifically that maybe i'm not aware of, sometimes i think i deserve the attention i get other times i feel as though i don't and those are the times i wanna fade into the background.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Well it sounds like you put yourself out there. And you're also really pretty.

• I don't know

• I've no idea. perhaps they are just trying to be nice and say that despite not being true.

• you should get attention, you are pretty. judging from the picture, even if they just give you attention on your looks. pretty face, great boobs

• might be a combination of beauty, brains, sweetness. friendly, polite and a pretty smile

What Girls Said 3

• Well u are pretty and u need to have more confidence in yourself. 😊

• You're pretty that's why.

• Thank you, I just wish it was because of other reasons. I may look nice on the picture lol but who doesn`t look better online

• I think you want the attention. ;)