Does being hairy reduce the appeal and attractiveness of an otherwise handsome man?

You all women would rather prefer is this man was like this?

Last two men or the first pic?
Anything else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's nonsense people nowdays wanna be completely hairless. I prefer hairy chest especially, it just looks more natural.

• Great. Like it all hairy even though it's as hairy as the man in the picture is?
      It's mainly because most women say they like smooth waxed and hate hairy male body ESP the Chest.
      How do you feel about Hairy shoulders and upper arms?

• Do you really like it? Or did you jst try to make me feel better?

• I really like it. The way you describe your body hair. It's nice and beautiful to me. Weird me? Lol

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• the first man is hairy af, but I'd love to swim in that ocean of hair

• Haha yeah? You would like to be with such hairy man... But why? Because he jshandsome?

• can't you pm me?

• I can follow your profile. I can't message you because I am level one.
      You can start message.
      Ok

• You again?

• Who? 🤔

• Yeah my stalker

• What! Your Stalker was super hairy man!
      Ew
      Hairy stalker.
      Ew
      He was shirtless?

• i don't like hairy body

• Deal breaker?

• nope it looks ok

• Wax legs and arms?

What Guys Said 1

• The first guy's just too hairy, I'm sure most women will find that gross. Some women will be good for no hair at all, others like some hair. It's more 'manly' to have some hair rather than being smooth, just trim it down if it gets crazy. I only really get hair on my forearms and calves and I just trim it occasionally.

• Despite the fact that you only get some hairs on your forearm and calves you trim them off! Hmwhy?
      Your thighs and torso are naturally hairless?

• Nah, I don't trim it off. I just like to keep it shorter. My torso isn't hairless, but there's just not that much. I'm part Asian which is probably why.

• Agh, lucky you dude... I envy you