Rate this guy! Is he datable?

Usual rate yourself question. Uploaded both long and short shots.Rate this guy! Is he datable??Rate this guy! Is he datable??

• Yes. Not bad
    38%(3)26%(6)Vote20%(3)
  • No. Never
    62%(5)74%(17)Vote80%(12)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Indian guy = ugly to women. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• He IS too skinny but this doesn't mean he is not datable - there is always someone out there for another someone.

Anyway, he would have to develop extra "gaming skills" for improving his chances.

I'd advise him to eat more and put more muscles on his limbs, if we talk about looks only.

To the dope who's calling racist everybody who didn't think this guy is awesome only because he's indian, try making a poll with this other indian guy and see the results: Sidharth Malhotra

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...88c241e67b.jpg

• That indian guy is really pale and looks more "white", so I do think racial preference plays a role in attraction.

• The scouter you're wearing in the first picture probably gives off basement dweller vibes. If you got a shorter, cleaner haircut, went to the guys, and dressed up a bit, I'm sure you could do great.😊

• Not gay, but he looks like a cool guy. Would be friends with, I guess?