Can guys pull off the #sideboob as well?

So a lot of gag has been commenting on my tits and it's been hurting my feeling. Chest development has always been tough for me. I was getting out of the shower to gaze upon pectoralis minor striations. Still not lean enough for that shit baha. Anywho.. I've always been insecure about my teddys.. but tonight is going to be the night that I say fuck it. Feeling something like a godamn diva tonight. Can I pull off the side boob boyos?
Can guys pull off the #sideboob as well?by the way. This should be posted in How Do I look but it's not letting me put it there.. rather defaulting to sexual behavior. Don't take my question down because It's in the wrong section. I can't control that.

• Looking mad sexy with the side boob going on boyo. You do you boo
    38%(6)32%(10)Vote27%(4)
  • I'm not mirin boyo.
    25%(4)26%(8)Vote27%(4)
  • Getting too big mayne.. chill out
    0%(0)3%(1)Vote7%(1)
  • I'd totally let you bang me chico
    12%(2)13%(4)Vote13%(2)
  • I think your body looks disgusting
    25%(4)26%(8)Vote26%(4)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Such a dainty nipple

• Yeah I was telling that other boyo that my girlfriend calls them cute before she pegs me.

• i think u look fine

What Guys Said 3

• For some reason this reminded of the ren and stimpy where ren gets stimpy's but cheeks implanted in his pecs and he like beats up that huge guy at the beach with them, whenever ren is asked what he wants most he always says "large pectoral muscles" hahaha!!!

• Making all kinds of gains.

• Your nips are so tiny.