Why don't I get asked out?

Why don't I get asked out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why wouldn't you? You are stunning girl! But it could be because the guys are scared that you will reject them, it could always be because they don't have much in common with them and they don't really like your personality. It isn't always about the way you look and how beautiful you are. Also boys aren't really the ones who like to come up to a girl and ask them out, unless it was a dare. What I have found is a good way to get asked out is to, build a amazing relationship with a guy that you really like and is single, hopefully time will bring you to a a great relationship with an amazing guy that you really like1

Sponsored

What Guys Said 21

• Approach a guy at your school if you want a boyfriend don't wait for them to come to you

• i would ask you out :) Just talk to guys more they might think that they are out of your league

• ill ask you out

• you are not ugly thats for sure might be because you do not show enough interest in a guy so he might think that you do not like him by the way did you use airbrush on your pic? your skin looks really smooth and your eyes are pretty big (do not take it as an insult I personally likr big eyes)

• because the males in your contry are blind

• you look nice, but how is your personality?
    if you look good but act horribly, you won't get approached...

furthermore, you're welcome to ask people out, yourself ;)

• you are very pretty. give it time

• because of putting up too much brightness in your pictures

• I would love to but I am really elder than you

• Personality is more importand approach to a boy

• I'd ask you out if you were two years older. I don't date minors.

• ur pretty but u need to gain a little weight. 96lb is to skinny for most men.

• No idea, you're good looking enough, of course I don't have any idea what your personality is like?

• Wanna go out?

• Probably bc of the dyed hair

• It's natural I'm actually going to get my first highlights in about a month so excited

• I know why you're not asked out

• Because you're a guy pretending to be a girl on a website so you get complements.

• You're attractive and guys probably assume you're not single. Talk to guys you like and don't be afraid to make the first move. Don't wait for guys to.

• Must be your personality as you're really beautiful.

• Same reason why you don't ask men out.

• Because you aren't 18 yet maybe?

What Girls Said 6

• Because you're 16, boys your age are often not gutsy enough to ask girls out. So, why not try asking them out yourself if it matters so much?

• Maybe you are so attractive, guys think you must be taken. Only logical reason I can think of.

• You're 16...

• How are we gonna know?

• Because you make duck lip faces

• Your not really pretty, maybe you dress bad, don't know how to walk good in heels, etc...

• Woah, is that how girls act to eachother? 🤔

• @ACHKIRO too much make up in my country guy think that if a girl is not natural she wear make up because she's ugly

• the same at mycontry , but did you see her face even without make upi'll beat she's beautiful