What body shape am I?

-Big thighs, big butt, C cup, thin wrist, 5' 2" and around 115.5 pounds, 14 years old. I think I'm considered bottom heavy
What body shape am I?

• I don't know
  • Pear
  • Rectangle
    Vote C
  • Hourglass
    Vote D
  • Something else
    Vote E
Thank you guys. I'm trying to decide on a best answer since these are all so good.

Most Helpful Guy

• looks like an hourglass, barely, but still! Also the first picture is funny, it's like you had a massive fail, being with your hands like "noooooooooo" xD

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice... don't post naked pics of yourself in the future. Especially on this site. 😅
    You look like an hourglass, dear. It seems to be the shape people like more, so don't worry. 😊

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• Between hourglass and pear

• Just seen you are barely 14. Most likely will turn into a pear, because there will be some widening still happening around your hip area.

• Rectangle or a little bit of a triangle.

• slightly pear shaped going by these

• I would say you are an hourglass figure, I think you will grow in height a little more, and maybe go up in cup sizes. but you look good.

• you should feel positive about your looks and your figure, you are becoming a beautiful young woman

• I like your body.. nice curves

• it goes mostly by how wide your shoulders and hips are

• nice body. and to slim girl also look bad you are not fat not slim u r perfect

• you look great! ;)

• that's a new type of body lol

What Girls Said 3

• I wanna say that you are close to being hourglass but leaning more towards pear. That isn't bad though.

• You look like a healthy young girl. You're not fat and the curves I'm sure you're waiting for will come in time🙂

• 14 years old?
    This is so sad…..