Opinions, nothing rude please?

Just curious to see what people think when they see me so when you see my picture, what do you think? Opinions, nothing rude please?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• first thing popped up, was looks really happy and nice eyes :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Young, smart and probably into your books versus dating and boys. You dont seem like a fashionable person. But again this is the conclusion Im coming to from looking at your picture. And its a good thing. Your less likely to attract losers and guys who want to sleep with you and fuck.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow almost hit it right on the nail 😱 and the fashion thing I like to dress up sometimes but I most like sweats well actually it depends on my mood

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 8

• You look cute... seems like you'd be sweet but also a little sassy when need be. If I were ten years younger, we'd probably be friends lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I've been known to be a tad bit sassy πŸ’πŸΎ Awww so sweet! I'm sure we would be lol.

• You have a really lovely smile, you look friendly x

1|0
    0|0
  • Your hair😍 and you're so pretty. You look like you're pretty smart too

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you look really smart, nerdy yet has a cool personality, and nice hair

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks πŸ€“ Yeah I'm not the poindexter type nerd but I can be a dork at times πŸ˜‹

• Lol yea thats what i meant, you're welcome

• You look nice. You have a great smile and lovely teeth!

1|0
    0|0
  • you look so sweet, loved ur hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Awww you're beautiful!! You have a really nice body :) I'm pretty sure I have the same glasses as you

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you 😌 Means a lot because I used to be fat kid

• Show All
    • when ever I take off my glasses my friends always say that I look way prettier and that I should get contacts, cuz my glasses are too big, but I honestly love them :)

• Yeah they're the best ones I've had yet πŸ˜πŸ‘“