Opinions, nothing rude please?

Just curious to see what people think when they see me so when you see my picture, what do you think? Opinions, nothing rude please?

Most Helpful Guy

• first thing popped up, was looks really happy and nice eyes :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Young, smart and probably into your books versus dating and boys. You dont seem like a fashionable person. But again this is the conclusion Im coming to from looking at your picture. And its a good thing. Your less likely to attract losers and guys who want to sleep with you and fuck.

• Wow almost hit it right on the nail 😱 and the fashion thing I like to dress up sometimes but I most like sweats well actually it depends on my mood

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 8

• You look cute... seems like you'd be sweet but also a little sassy when need be. If I were ten years younger, we'd probably be friends lol

• I've been known to be a tad bit sassy πŸ’πŸΎ Awww so sweet! I'm sure we would be lol.

• You have a really lovely smile, you look friendly x

• Your hair😍 and you're so pretty. You look like you're pretty smart too

• I think you look really smart, nerdy yet has a cool personality, and nice hair

• Thanks πŸ€“ Yeah I'm not the poindexter type nerd but I can be a dork at times πŸ˜‹

• Lol yea thats what i meant, you're welcome

• You look nice. You have a great smile and lovely teeth!

• you look so sweet, loved ur hair

• Cute

• Awww you're beautiful!! You have a really nice body :) I'm pretty sure I have the same glasses as you

• Thank you 😌 Means a lot because I used to be fat kid

• when ever I take off my glasses my friends always say that I look way prettier and that I should get contacts, cuz my glasses are too big, but I honestly love them :)

• Yeah they're the best ones I've had yet πŸ˜πŸ‘“