What flaws visually do you think this girl has (if there are any)? Would you say she is sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• she has a billboard but other than that she's really hot

• what do you mean by "she ain't skinny in the places it counts"?

• what did you mean by that?

Most Helpful Girl

• High forehead, too skinny, proportionally large head, ratty hair (in a couple pics), bags under her eyes.

Still pretty, tho.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 30

• hate focusing on flaws of a person but...

she has a large forehead

that's about it. she is very pretty

• Big forehead and small hips. Not that big of a deal to me but I know this kid who would refuse sex from a girl way out of his league simply because of her hips.

The third picture from the last is the only one where her hair looked really good. Other than that, there aren't really any flaws. I mean she could do with bigger legs and a nicer ass but no flaws really. She looks average. But I really like that 3rd pic down from the top. If that was the only one I saw of her I would say I was solidly attracted to her. She's sorta cute. Like good looking enough to date.

• what about the 3rd pic?

• maybe pull them up or something
      6. forehead looks big but you actually look strangely cute in this picture, it feels genuine. If she has makeup on there, she did a great job with it because I can't tell. Approachable vibe, looks like she's confident enough that it shouldn't even be on my mind and she looks like fun.
      7. She seems more at home in what she's wearing here. Forehead still looks big but your not really paying attention to it. She's got a fun smile on her face. Her hair could be a tad better but I'm nit-picking. The crop top is working better here. She should keep rocking those knee-high boots.

• what about 6 and 7?

• I don't want to remove any flaws but if you want me to start searching for flaws than , I could point out that your face looks broad ans square , your nose is fat and your fore head is not very beautiful. Your thighs are fat and you are short.-----In spite of these flaws you look good more because of your wonderful smile.

• Aside from wearing too many ripped jeans, I'd say she was without any real faults.

• She is pretty and naughty :P

• naughty?

• Playful in a good way, is it u?

• what do you mean by playful?
      it is me
      Which picture do you like the most?

• Big forehead
    Eyes too far apart

• i dont see any flaws. her legs are so sexy

• Yes too damn hot and sexy to be honest

• she's got a lot of the features I look for in girls. very pretty. the last two are my favorite pictures though

• why is that the last 2?

• of the last two, both have a nice choice of clothing. the first one attractively shows off her skinny body and nice breasts. the second one is all around just a great picture

• She has a big forehead but idc she's still hot asf

• She needs some meat on her bones other than that she looks good

• Huge forehead, eyes too close to the edge of her head, terrible fashion sense.

• She's average to a little skinny. Is this you?

• hi @DBMusic3 lmao

• The only flaw is she wears too much clothing

• very skinny legs
    she's average

• Holy fucking 10 head, massive forehead... pass

• Meh, too thin

• she needs to put on some weight besides that she's pretty cute

• why is that?

• I like skinnier girls. it's more of a dominance thing lol

• @Baumber I'm not saying i wouldn't tango don't get me wrong haha I like shorter girls for dominance but not necessarily skinnier

• She so fine

• very pretty. great boobs

• She is very pretty

• All is great
    U are know how much i like u 😘😘😘

• I would say FLAWLESS!!! ❤️

• 10 head

• I LOVE YOU very beautiful

• her manbrows

• It's not a flaw but I'd say she's too slim for my liking

• she needs to stop posting about these things. I've seen enough questions about her image

• I'm not attracted to her face.

What Girls Said 5

• It's not a flaw because a lot of people have it, but her forehead is big. She's pretty. Very cutesy because she's so petite. :)

• why do you think it is big?

• oh ok

• She's still pretty by the way

• yeah she is sexy

• Well, her forehead is a five head. But she has a bangin' body. You could definitely call her sexy.

• Maybe camwhoring is her flaw?

• Her forehead is huge