What do you think about short but muscular guys (please read the details)?

I'm 16 and 5'7-5'8, maybe 5'9, i'm not sure.
but I'm chubby and so muscular and i have a pretty wide back and shoulders (i can say my body looks like a neanderthal), i mean i have big strong arms and a strong muscular chest, i don't have big six packs by the way... and i can easily beat tall guys' asses in arm wrestling or fighting, so do you think my height is a turn off? would you date me? please explain?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall and strong is sexy in my opinion.
    If you're happy with it why care?
    If i were a dude I'd date ya :D

Most Helpful Guy

• As per my understanding , on the internet the ideal men's height is 5'9" tall. This height is accepted as perfect for all purposes and everywhere for dating , sports , business , politics , entertainment , etc. Since the ideal height of female is 5'3" tall , any men who is tall will find it awkward while kissing a girl , have increased cancer risk , weaker bones , lower life expectancy , greater back problems , etc. If you know about these things , you should be happy about your height.

• Yeah i know about these and I'm not so unhappy with my height but you know... the majority of women like taller guys

• Majority of women don't want taller guys. They want guys who are average 6 inches taller than them. That's it. Most women are average of 5'3. So if you add up 6 inches , you come to a figure of 5'9inches for a boy. Only taller women want taller men. And shorter women want shorter men. If you find yourself inadequate , you will never succeed in dating. So cultivate high self esteem and go forward.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Nope, and it has nothing to do with your height or body build ( though muscular guys are a turn off in my book), it has to do with your ego. your to egotistical. you are pretty much saying your the best at everything, and "I can kick tall guys asses in arm wrestling and fighting" is close to the stupidest thing I've read because height has nothing to do with how strong you are

• What I'm trying to say is: tall guys (5'11-6'4) are not always the best in everything and being tall doesn't make them manlier, sure being tall is awesome but if someone isn't tall doesn't mean he's less than a man.

• aaaah, ok thanks for your advice anyways

• I feel safer with big (not tall) but big build ( or chubby) guys

• You look good, just saw you don't judge me video thing, so yeah everything is good with you

• Depends. Ig I would.

• Nope but I also am not a fan of I'm muscular Guys

• if he s not too short then it is ok

• I'm not attracted to short guys and I'm not attracted to fat or chubby guys either. I also don't find it attractive when the muscles are too big.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think girls care much about arm wrestling or fighting. Unfortunately a great number of them do care about height. It's relative to them though so if you find a girl who's smaller than you it might be feasible to get with them.

• Insecure/10