Thoughts and Rate if you want/opinions?

Thoughts and Rate if you want/opinions?

Rate

• Me
  • Him
So here's the question.
My guy has been with MANY MANY MANY women. He's 10 years older than me so I really shouldn't be bothered but I am. Not by the fact that he's been with so many but by the fact that he settled for me.
My Question is should I be happy he settled for me (select my pic) or should I be weary (select his pic)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• u look cute

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• These are not very good pics.

• Well in your best thought

• Good looking Guy. Been with lots of women. Settles for a plain Jane like me. What would you do? Be happy or Weary.

• Being with lots of women doesn't really mean anything.
      I think you need to learn to love yourself. It doesn't matter who you are with, if you can't love you, you can't love them

• what is the damn question here?

• So here's the question.

• Basically its a should I be happy or hesitant. The poll was more of if vote for my pic he "settles" vote for his pic "be weary"

• be weary -_-

• Are those trailers?

• Yea because our family lives altogether on the same property

• I see where this is going... she means who did you vote for in the presidential elections.

• No one. Out of personal preference I choose not to participate in politics. Trump and Clinton are 2 people same as anyone else. They both have good and bad attributes. As it stands I don't think their is reallay any point in asking me since regardless of my response the decision has already been made. If this is a test you can put my vote under 'doesn't participate in political affairs' furthermore if its an attempt to degrade me on here for my response or choice then I don't quite think im the person you should ask loll. :)