Do Booty guys care if their girlfriend has a small ass?

Do Booty guys care if their girlfriend has a small ass .?

Hi, so I'm asking this Because I recently found out my boyfriend happens to love huge asses and I've become extremely insecure BecUse I happen to have decent bigish boobies (34DD) and no ass ! I always catch him staring at girls with big bootys. I've talked to him about it and he always just tells me to work out and seems like he doesn't like it at all because he even mentioned to me to get my Butt done in the future... I'm also very very insecure because during sex he grabs my ass and I can tell he doesn't like it cause there's nothing to grab and Ik for a fact he gets turned off bc I've seen him make a face and it makes me feel extremely awful during sex and whenever I go in public with him. I have a feeling that this could be a problem in the future due to my insecurity and his love for those phat asses.. so my question is do guys really care if their girlfriend has a small bum? What can I do to get a bigger bum? Should I worry about this? Should I leave?

by the way those pictures are me. Please try not to be too harsh.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like boobs and also asses. But I prefer good looking asses to good looking boobs. You have been blessed with nice big boobs but your ass is not small either. Only problem is that your ass looks small in proportion to your huge thighs. That's why your ass looks small. Your ass is sufficiently big for any man to be pleased with either during sex or even when you are out in the street. Just do some exercises and try to make them more shapely. Those shapely thighs we see on the internet are actually not natural thighs. Some of them are fake. And on other occasions , the inner wear and outer wear are combined to make the booty look attractive. Yours is a natural one. So be proud of it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

• He may look at large behinds, because they are hard to ignore!!! But that doesn't mean he's going to base is relationships on that, I've never known a guy who did!

• I'm an ass guy and I like asses like them all, smaller, average or bigger asses... the size alone isn't what makes them attractive. It's the shape and proportion to the rest of the body. Actually, I'd take a smaller ass over one that is a bit too big (like Kim K)

yours looks good and you definitely don't have a small one

• u don't have a small ass, its not a donk but its not small. I'm a booty guy and as long as you're a fun girl that can make up for a lot of things. and to make it bigger u can always eat and workout- hit the stairmaster and do squats to get it bigger. I'm not just being nice, if you work at it you could have a phat booty ; ) ur thighs are super sexy by the way

• Thanks for your advice , I'll hit the gym Monday !

• the only advice i'd give for working out for a girl especially if you're trying to put on some meat is too be gradual with making changes ur bodies react differently to excercise than they do for men. a lot of girls try to do too much too quick and they just lose their boobs and butt, light cardio 3-4 times a week and lift 1 or 2, and be PATIENT

• Oh really , thanks for that I was already planning on doing more. I'll try that ! Really appreciate that info!

• If you're already dating then obviously doesn't matter nearly as much, but I guarantee that being all distrustful and insecure about it will put the nails into the coffin of the relationship.

• I LOVE your ass I kind small butta anyways.. They are hell hot! It should be just round and firm in shape that's what matters to me

• you call that a small ass?

• Yeah , I'm wearing spanks.. so obviously it'll make my but look a little better but Yes my boyfriend has said I have a small but and so has my sister and mom.. plus I Know so.. it's just that I have a wide body frame.. my wide body frame makes me not have a butt

• your ass seems perfect to me

• nope. if he's with you. he's into small ass thing.

• Not a booty guy, but your ass look wonderful, not small. It has great shape, would bury my face in it :P

• I prefer big but small is ok, depends on the shape

• nice ass. great boobs

• Your beautiful 😍 and if a guy can't treat you like a queen then you should look for real manπŸ‘ŒπŸ½

• Sounds shallow asf

• You look good

• Your butt is nice

• Bt u dont have a small ass

• He's not the right guy for you. If he tells you to fix it, don't listen to him. Don't change just for his pervy/sexual preferences.

What Girls Said 6

• Obviously not since he's dating you.

Stop posting pictures of yourself in your underwear on the internet.

• I also have more boobs than ass, but your ass isn't even small

• Well he needs to accept your body type if he really loves you, otherwise he's not worth it. Also, if you're so conscious about your butt (it looks perfectly fine) but WORKOUT is the best medicine for everything

• Don't worry, your ass seems ok.

• i think they do :D

• GIRLLLL. Speaking as a bisexual girl your ass is so nice! I wish mine was like dat. I have the flattest ass ever ! Mine looks like taylor swifts! Yours is curvy and nicely shaped! Don't ket your insecuries get to you! Your guy should love your body!