Are my legs unappealing and hideous?

My legs are skinny as well as hairy. So, my legs are hideous and best kept hidden? And if ever I have to wear shorts I should shave them?

Most Helpful Girl

• They are hairy but they are not hideous. There are solutions to removing the hair if you see that as a problem. You can always shave them or have them waxed. Male grooming is a boom industry - just think of all those hairless male models who shave and wax regularly.

• They are hideous because they are overly hairy. Isn't it too much hairy and will be better and sexy when shaved?

• @moheanuu20 😂😂😂😂😂 They are what they are and there are so many options to remove the hair.

• Nah, you aid I don't mind a pair of hairy legs on a man. It means you won't want him to remove the hairs, I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they are not unappealing and they are not at all hideous. Another point is "appeal" is something that's subjective to a person and so what one person finds hideous and unappealing, some other person may find it incredibly appealing

• I mean they are skinny as well as really very hairy.

• Women might find it unappealing when it's this hairy

• Again, you are missing the point. Appeal, beauty is subjective and it's in the eyes of the beholder. Some women will find it unattractive but some will surely like it.

That's what I can say

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• Just own it. It is what it is. Confident is key.

• Yeah! But the acts remain the fact!! Overly hairy... Isn't as good as shaved legs... Yeah?

• Not really, depends entirely on the person tbh. I don't like shave legs on a man personally.

• OK, I get that you don't like shaved legs but prefer average hairy man legs, but mmine aren't your average hairy man legs... They are way too much hairy...
      Still ok and better than shaved?

• please shave, i beg you

• shave though

• Yup, I feel I should shave off... They are overly hairy...
      And it's repulsive to women

• Lol you should never wear shorts. Your legs are puke inducing and best kept hidden

What Guys Said 5

• I think you should shave them if you're not confident about them but ultimately it's your body. Although if those are your legs I can't imagine how hairy your pubic area is!

• Some people still say that we dont have common ancestors with monkies.

• Thank you dude for calling me monkey. Enjoy

• I dont call you monkey , I just remind a fact from your body , most guys are hairy

• I know you are lucky and are average hairy man!
      Enjoy your good luck

• Wear short shorts all day everyday.

• Yeah? Despite having this way hairy legs!

• I think a man should not shave his legs. But you can work out for making them look better

• Even my level of hairy legs are ok?

• mine are as hairy as yours. I wear shorts and nobody either makes fun of me or stare in a weird way at my legs

• Even women don't state or laugh at your hairy legs?

• Damn!! Shave?