Real honest opinions only. Opinions on anything I should switch up/change. Detailed feedback wanted. How would you rank my looks being 100% honest?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd tone up just a bit besides that ur really cute. do light cardio a few times a week and don't over do it. Girls that over do it just lose their butts really quick lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Lady, you are fucking lovely.

Maybe just have fun and try a few highlights or a bold lipstick? How aboot that?

• Thanks! I see how this post may seem juvenile, but until very recent and for most of my adult life I was in a relationship that was controlled 100%. I do feel beautiful but want opinions on what others see in hopes that maybe a new look or change, even a small one, might be beneficial for me. I truly appreciate your feedback doll! : )

• Hey you don't have to explain it to me my friend. I get you. You are beautiful, without a doubt. Extremely lovely and classy looking.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 23

• I think you're pretty, but I like going to the gym, so I really like athletic women that are toned. You're not over weight or anything, some guys like curvy women. But your face is really pretty and you have curves in the right places. And you have a great smile too.

• I think you look good. You have a beautiful smile.

• You're beautiful
    Love your smile

• Very pretty. Nothing to change. I'd ditch the pic where it looks like you're jilling. I mean I like it, but there's kids here.

• Jilling? Oh goodness... I'm absolutely NOT doing what I'm going to assume "jilling" means. I'll be removing. Thank you.

• Probably just my dirty mind. Still, I can't be the only guy with a dirty mind here... can I?

• If you thought of Jack and Jill, you're right.

• I'm with these people. beautiful smile and good looking overall.
    about the weight it all depends on you and how comfortable you feel.

• What on earth are you doing in the 2nd pic lmfao...

Anyway, you're a pretty woman.

• I thnik you have to be happy with your body, I wouldn't change thing

• Someone's fishing for compliments... Or has low self esteem, hard to tell these days.

• My dick is hard so I think that is self explanatory but if it isn't you are very beautiful and so sexy

• Killer smile. I think you look fantastic. If I'm being picky and brutally honest, you could drop a couple pounds and/or tone up your body a little bit.

• Ahhhh truth... I love it! Thank you : )

• Haha well hey I'm an honest guy. I think you're absolutely gorgeous. But, like must people, some time in the gym wouldn't hurt, sweetie 😉

• Still beautiful

• Damn :P
    Milf 😍
    I'm lovin' it

• well you have beautiful eyes and a gorgeous smile, and on top of that you look like you've got a great figure. people saying lose a couple of pounds can piss off, coz they don't know what they're talking about.

• amazing. especially number 2 where it looks like you may be fingering yourself LOL
    great boobs

• you look amazing! your looks are what i like in a woman!

• Don't change, you look great. Tbh you srsly look 25, not 31

• yeah you look above average

• My honest opinion, fucking gorgeous, I would do you in a heartbeat

• pretty good for 31

• Your so so beautiful, that second pic makes me so want u, and the mirror pic is mesuring ur everything so nicely.

• Wtf is the second pic lol

• Attention. seeking takes your look rating down 3 points.

• Holy shit. would date, would marry, would love for the rest of my life/ 10

• who in their right mind wouldn't want to be with you?

What Girls Said 7

• I would rank you as too old for this shit. You are 30 years old. You DESERVE to feel happy about yourself as a person and value yourself because of what YOU think. Not what other people think. Join a support group or get into therapy because you deserve better than posting on a site as shitty as this.

• Pretty face, nice smile :)
    - Not digging the first hairstyle but the other ones are nice
    - Toning up a little could do wonders in my opinion
    - Wasn't prepared for the lack of pants in the second pic

• I think you're pretty and have a great smile.

• To put it simply, you're gorgeous.

• Very good looking honestly! As a woman, I would feel a bit threatened

• Your gorgeous, sexy nr2 pic, no panty's?

• No homo lol but you look like a wifey type of girl