Who's Hotter Kendall or Kylie?

idc if you don't like them or their family by the wayWho's Hotter Kendall or Kylie??Who's Hotter Kendall or Kylie??Who's Hotter Kendall or Kylie??Who's Hotter Kendall or Kylie??Who's Hotter Kendall or Kylie??

• Kylie
    12%(3)27%(13)Vote45%(10)
  • Kendall
    88%(23)73%(35)Vote55%(12)

Most Helpful Guy

• kendall is more attractive as at least it's like 90% her original face. kylie is pretty much the creation of a plastic surgeon... which i'm not a fan of

Most Helpful Girl

• Kendall... when Kylie gets old her plastic body will get flabby and her face will show all the work that's been done on it.. Kendall is a gawdess.. honestly can't say one thing Kylie has on her that she hasn't got done

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• I don't like them or their family by the way.

• They're both men, so neither.

• Beauty is within the eyes of the beholder, can't decide for you. I guess you must know them or something

• both looks soo Mehhh

• Kendall for sure

• I have a bias toward's Kylie.

• would not masturbate thinking about either though they are both like pieces of art.

• they are both equally unattractive

• Cancer.

• could care less

• bro-tip The correct way to say it is with ''couldn't'' since you're atm implying that you can indeed care even less than you already do.

• true

What Girls Said 12

• Kendall hands down
    kylie looks fake af and looks like another blow up doll and looks way older than her age

• Kendall is classier, but after the surgeries and make up I think that Kylie is prettier!
    Both are pretty in my opinion.

• As of now - neither. The model one is going in the same direction as the attention desperate younger one...

• Neither, I can't tolerate the attention seeking, egotistical family.

• Well for me, looking at these pictures they both look attractive, i heard that kyle got a lot of plastic surgiries to look how she looks now, i don't know about

• Kendall has the hotter face, but Kylie has the hotter body. Overall though I think kendall is better looking.

• They're both hot but Kendall is overall prettier

• Kendall is a natural beauty but Kylie is a fake beauty. I don't know 😂

• KENDALL! :)

• I can't stand the Kardashians but Kendall is better.

• they look almost the same

• Kendall.