Do you think I'm pretty? Rate me?

I'm 5'2 and 1/2 and 108lbs. I have brown eyes, naturally curly hair, wide hips and my ass is kinda big for my size because I'm really short. I don't have much boobs but it doesn't bother me tho. I like my body and I like the fact that I can leave the house and don't have to worry about wearing a bra. Im really curious to find out how I appear to others (Mostly guys considering the fact that I've never had a boyfriend before. Do you think I'm pretty? Rate me?Do you think I'm pretty? Rate me?Do you think I'm pretty? Rate me?Do you think I'm pretty? Rate me?Do you think I'm pretty? Rate me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good but you look like someone stole your lunch and your hangry in each photo. Try and smile!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not very attractive; and you cover it with filters.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• yes you are pretty

• You're cute, but you look mad in most pics lol You look like you'd have a pretty smile :/

• Thanks lol everyone tells me that I always look mad but I never am 😂 it's just my face I guess

• So you got a resting bitch face? Welcome to the club lol

• You look pissed..

• Really attractive

• yes you are pretty

• curly hair and the braids look nice on you.

you're pretty attractive

• well you look pretty in all the pictures... secondly am happy that you like yourself the way you are (small boobs). Be happy with what you have. Trust me they not too small. 😜

• nice

• Sexy...

• You look great in the first pic

• Yes and sexy

• I prefer the first two first pics! You look extremely hot & I bet you might be very good in bed! 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 1

• I guess?