Am I attractive? 1-10?

Am I attractive? 1-10.?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore ShayanMortazavi1998... he is insecure himself๐Ÿ˜’ but you kinda look like my fiance which is up there for me:) it honestly doesn't matter how you look for some girls! Personality is key because anyone can look handsome or hot but not everyone can have a good personality:) and by the looks of it you work in a hospital and it takes certain people to work there!

Most Helpful Guy

• You look skinny, and if you could fight ur way out of a paper bag id be impressed. I feel like you kinda gotta look like you can be of use in a home invasion to be attractive. What do i know tho maybe you're an ex combat medic or some shit, can shoot the balls of a flee at 300 meters with iron sights.
    You got a nice face an hair and if the teeth are nice and ur like 5'10 id call it a 8 outta 10

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• I'd give you an 8.5 out of 10.

• yeah you are <3

What Guys Said 4

• I hate to say this but people are lying to you here. I could analyse ur face completely but I am not going to put someone down and have them depressed.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• yeah

• I'd say your a 4 or 5 depending on traffic conditions