Am I flat chested like her?

Am I flat chested like her?

631

Most Helpful Guy

• That girl on the bottom doesn't even have a chest. My boobs are bigger and I'm in pretty decent shape. As for you my dear, you have mosquito bites. But that don't mean they are not cute. Some may find them very attractive.
    Personally I don't. But you're not unattractive either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Slightly bigger than the girl in the pics... but that bra is really unflattering on you and makes it difficult to tell.

What Guys Said 30

• Well the girl in the bottom pickture has her arms raised, so it's hard to say. Doesn't quite look like it's the same size though.

• Slightly larger but I would not worry too much about it. Hopefully its just a matter of being a late bloomer. Stay positive.

• If you are the top pics, which I think is the case, then you are slightly bigger. You are also a perfect size. 10/10 for your boobs!

• you're pretty flat.
    not a problem, i think it looks good. but yeah, you're small.

• I say if you can wear a bra and not some bandage thing your not flat at all. so no, your perfectly fine

• I dunno.. maybe, hard to tell because of what your each wearing and how you're posing different.

Small boobs are great though so don't worry about it.

• She's flat chested.. Or in nicer words, micro-tits. You got A cups and that's not bad really. But don't try to deceive guys by making it look bigger than it is. Cause when you take off the bra and things don't match up, it'll get pretty awkward pretty quick.

• I love small and tiny boobs myself so much more than the big and huge ones that just look wrong to me.

• So what if you are , you are beautiful just the way you are.

• Yes you are

• you are better than her

• not at all.. those are pretty desired by men

• no, I think yours are bigger. I'd be happy with them.

• They're not big but they also aren't bad. They aren't flat and the do look perky. I personally like small ones.

• no but u r good

• Yup. I have way bigger boobs than you and mine are muscle.

• awe samezees

• you look good, a little small but great boobs nevertheless

• not a flat chested but there are factors to consider

• yes.

• You look wonderful as you are

• The girl in the last pic looked slightly flatter than the girl in the first two pics.

• You are but so what? We can't all look the same. That would be boring,

• You are just right. :)

• no. you are more flat chested cause what she's wearing is elastic and shrinks the boobs.

• Yes, because you 13

• no, it appears that you have boobs :)

• Being flat chested is much better than being overly boobs. Agree? So you are good. Can you tell me a thing, is it better and beautiful to be all smooth shaved everywhere neck to toe rather than being very hairy man?

• She is lore flat chested.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes.

• I'll trade you.

• Yeah but don't be ashamed

• yes you are

• Yeah you are. Almost.