• Amanda
    Vote B
  • Kristina
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Can we not post pictures of little girls asking the internet to rate their attractiveness, especially not judging one over the other? It's kinda sick...

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• These girls all look like children...

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, G@G should really do something about minors and the "How Do I Look?" section. I always get grossed out seeing adults rating little girls, and I hesitate even if they're my age.

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• You keep posting this same question over and over, I think your just a old ass dude on a female account, trying to get us in on your little pedo fetish

0|1
    0|0
  • They look like puberty is just hitting them... why'd you pick kids?

0|0
    0|0
  • This ain't right, they are too young.

0|3
    0|0
  • Everyone is beautiful :)

0|3
    0|0
  • What the actual fuck guys? The question is who is more beautiful not who you would bang. Jeez... Stop writing down you are not pedo. So, I think all girls are cute. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The fuck? I'm not a pedo!

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't see a real true blonde in any three of the pics?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the same girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Amanda

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one is not a blonde, her hair is obviously brown.

1|1
    0|0
  • the top or the bottom for me... or maybe the middle one? I don't know. 0_o. they're cool. :)

0|0
    1|0
  • Kristina.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tgere all to young

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• You keep posting pictures of these girls and asking people stuff like this. It's really creepy.

0|2
    0|0
  • Pedophile!!!

0|2
    0|0
  • Um the top one isn't even blonde... and why are you so obsessed with these girls? I saw your other poll.

0|1
    0|0
    • This person is clearly sick. We gotta report this account and get it removed if they're actually asking this question constantly.

• Oh I did report the question already. Something just doesn't feel right about this. Since we dont know the account though, there's nothing more to do

• The first one isn't blonde she has brown hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Amanda

0|0
    0|0
  • the first girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the one in the middle is blonde lol. She's also the prettiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into children

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are very adorable ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither and Eva is not blond lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all pretty.. KIDS. None of them should be looked at as anything other than cute kids

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both cute kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • They are all*
      I can't believe some answers. It didn't cross my mind that this question was being asked by a pedo. I don't understand what's so wrong when people claim that kids look cute. I mean what the hell? You can claim kids look cute such as you can claim that animals look cute without finding them sexually attractive. I think people are over-exaggerating over nothing again.