Which blonde girl is more beautiful?

which one is more beautiful for you?

• Eva
  • Amanda
  • Kristina
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• Can we not post pictures of little girls asking the internet to rate their attractiveness, especially not judging one over the other? It's kinda sick...

Most Helpful Girl

• These girls all look like children...

• Yeah, G@G should really do something about minors and the "How Do I Look?" section. I always get grossed out seeing adults rating little girls, and I hesitate even if they're my age.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• You keep posting this same question over and over, I think your just a old ass dude on a female account, trying to get us in on your little pedo fetish

• They look like puberty is just hitting them... why'd you pick kids?

• This ain't right, they are too young.

• Everyone is beautiful :)

• What the actual fuck guys? The question is who is more beautiful not who you would bang. Jeez... Stop writing down you are not pedo. So, I think all girls are cute. :)

• The fuck? I'm not a pedo!

• None of them.

• I didn't see a real true blonde in any three of the pics?

• You are

• It's the same girl

• Amanda

• The first one is not a blonde, her hair is obviously brown.

• the top or the bottom for me... or maybe the middle one? I don't know. 0_o. they're cool. :)

• Kristina.

• Tgere all to young

What Girls Said 12

• You keep posting pictures of these girls and asking people stuff like this. It's really creepy.

• Pedophile!!!

• Um the top one isn't even blonde... and why are you so obsessed with these girls? I saw your other poll.

• This person is clearly sick. We gotta report this account and get it removed if they're actually asking this question constantly.

• Oh I did report the question already. Something just doesn't feel right about this. Since we dont know the account though, there's nothing more to do

• The first one isn't blonde she has brown hair

• Amanda

• the first girl

• Only the one in the middle is blonde lol. She's also the prettiest.

• I'm not into children

• Both are very adorable ^^

• Neither and Eva is not blond lmao

• They're all pretty.. KIDS. None of them should be looked at as anything other than cute kids

• They are both cute kids.

• They are all*
      I can't believe some answers. It didn't cross my mind that this question was being asked by a pedo. I don't understand what's so wrong when people claim that kids look cute. I mean what the hell? You can claim kids look cute such as you can claim that animals look cute without finding them sexually attractive. I think people are over-exaggerating over nothing again.