Am I cute? Please tell me the truth?

Am I cute? Please tell me the truth...?

0|1
8|25

Most Helpful Girl

• Truth is you are really cute and if i was a guy and a couple of years younger i would totally ask you out on a date. You have stunning eyes! So jealous, bc I've always wanted blue eyes xD a little tip: try to show your smile a little more when u take pics (i know, hypocrite cause im not smiling in mine either) but i can imagine you have a pretty smile, so show it off.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• "Beauty and Ugly are in the eyes of the beholder" - John Keats

So according to this. You are beautiful to someone and you are awful to another.

But If you ask me, I liked you. You are Beautiful for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • WOW!! What amazing eyes!! They alone, make you a perfect 10. The rest of you is a bonus!

0|1
    0|0
    • omg your so sweet I wish I had a boyfriend like you

• Show All
    • oh thanks

• You're welcome!

... and welcome to GAG, too! Enjoy your stay, but watch out for trolls, etc!

• You don't look... like you appreciate cameras too much! But honestly, if I were your age, I'd chase after you... better than average to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are fat and have wired hair style, otherwise pretty much normal stuff with bid tits (I am not sure about that).

0|0
    1|0
  • yes great eyes!

1|0
    0|0
  • You look very cute. I like your eyes and lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice face.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you are

0|0
    0|0
  • you're pretty average

0|0
    0|0
  • are there any cops here hhhh :p
    underage but okay
    nice eyes but not not that much face

0|0
    0|0
  • You could lose some lbs

0|0
    0|0
  • not in my opinion no

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute nose and astonishing eyes! You look great :)

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • you look fine hun no worries trust me

0|0
    0|0
  • you look great ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • you're cute and have a great style. love your lips with the lipstick. very kissable

• Yes you are too cute

0|0
    0|0
  • u are 13? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, love the eyes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|1
  • You look quite a bit older than your age. Yeah, you're cute. I suspect guys your own age would feel intimidated. And you're -really- young to date guys much older.

But when you're older, I don't think your looks will be a problem and they'll probably be an asset.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not dating guys older thank me

• Show All
    • I'm always locked in my room so it's hard to have a life

• Being 13 sucks. I know. My daughter is about your age, and I remember it too. Hundreds of years ago, you'd be getting ready to be a young woman. Nowadays , you're in this weird in between where adults sort of want you to have the independence of a child but be more responsible while meanwhile your instincts are to want the independence of an adult (though you're probably not quite ready).

Anyway, it will get better!

• You have a very strange face, it's not bad but I've never seen anything like it.
    It has a naturally round shape but the hair line is a little be high. You have nice big eyes and have a little chin dimple. I like it but it's very strange (as in I've never seen anything like it before).

0|1
    0|0
  • No more like scary marry

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Yea, you dont look 13 though...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think your hairstyle makes your forehead look bigger than it is. A side bangs and a lighter shade of lipstick would look nice

0|0
    1|0
  • Not my idea of cute.

0|0
    1|0
  • of course you are! that's a silly question!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're beautiful. You remind me of the black dahlia. Xx

0|0
    0|0
  • my advice would be to get a better camera and perhaps a little better eye makeup:)

0|0
    1|0
  • You're looking like a vampire but you're pretty and yes, you look a little older.

0|0
    0|0