Am I prettier than her? Explain why?

• yes, you're prettier
  • no, she's prettier
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1439

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem to be a bit obsessed with this other girl, no offense. Is she someone your ex is seeing? Someone your crush is interested in? What's the deal?

• My crush likes her

Most Helpful Girl

• Go the fuck away!!

What Guys Said 38

• You have some serious emotional issues. I'm not joking when I say this.. I've seen your picture a good 200 times on this website in which you comparing yourself to other girls. Seek help.

• How many months have you asked this same exact question, just who is this other girl? Your arch-nemesis?

• There is not THAT much in it but you edge it for me. Your hair is much more of a draw too.

• Please stop doing this. It's bothering everyone on this site and is actually against the rules too. You've already got answers. You can't change how you look so you need to learn to accept it. Fuck what other people think. Why does it matter? Really, do some soul searching.

• SPAM

• she's prettier.. she wasn't born a man?

• Why do you always post anonymous? If you really want an honest opinion post under your user name.

• both looks ugly as hell

• No... explanation

• Both of y'all are beautiful. Can't really tell who is prettier. Sorry

• What a shallow question, geez.

• WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING THIS QUESTION

• You posted this question yesterday. I hate those comparison looks question. It's annoying.

• for the love of God.
    you both are pretty

• ur both hot lol wow u must really hate this girl i've seen like several of these posts

• Why do u have to compare yourself with others?

• Are they not the same person?

• Nope

• I'm not worried, just curious about your explanation

• Oh. Well I honestly don't know how to explain it. I'm sorry.

• You are pretty. Why? Why not? !

• both look like homely north indian girls who are not my type at all.

• Reverse image search everyone.

• they are both not attractive to me. VNMC here, i honestly can't even say this without being anonymous else they will block me as usual -_-. Anyway, these girls seem north indian like me and i date way prettier

• Why you comparing and want to know?

• Pretty indeed

• dear god again?

• You're the same rank on a 1-10 scale. Differences are fractional. Very few people would choose one of you over the other based on looks.

• What's the rank?

• 7/10 which is good.

• I think the second pic is just some stock photo from online and not a friend of yours. I think I've seen it before.

• What's a stock photo?

• it's just a photo you found online that's used for various purposes, like ads.

• Why do you think that?

• You're both ugly

What Girls Said 13

• Oh, you again.

• i feel bad for these people like that bengali indian troll and this girl and that American guy who calls himself alpha who have their pics plastered all over the internet. If their employer or some friend or anyone significant ever stumbles upon this, it will be SO embarrassing lmao.

• Same question everyday! 😣
    You need help girl!!

• I really think you're both reallly pretty but she's more my "type" She looks, daintier,

• Daintier? What do you mean?

• Can you elaborate? I mean in what different ways?

• Like you're both pretty but in different ways (that suite your body type) she's the skinny, pretty, girly type that some people like, you're the broader, pretty, down to earth type, you even look like a really nice person, that some people like. So you're both beautiful to a certain type

• You are both pretty

• Thank you, but that doesn't answer the question

• Pretty to me is what is on the inside, and I don't know you both very well. Her hair seems sleeker and that might make others choose her, but you are also pretty so that isn't the decision maker. What makes someone beautiful is their heart

• That's true, but I just wanted a physical opinion, like about the faces

• Serious help.____. My golly gee.

• Comparison is the thief of joy..

• I don't like conparing people

• yes your face looks better

• The other girl is prettier

• Okay. May I ask why?

• Cause she didn't ask this question and my answer has nothing to do with your physical appearance. I've seen these two on here for months amd honestly I think you need to chill. Other people have commented about how you post too often and have low self esteem and everytime someone does you seem to get defensive and act like you ask for other reasons when its pretty clear all you want is attention and compliments. That's an extremely unattractive trait.

• srry i think the other girl is prettier but thats just me

• May I ask why?

• I don't know thats just what i thikn

• Oh get the fuck over yourself, im so tired of seeing this shit.