Do I look ugly?

Do I look ugly?

620

Most Helpful Guy

• wear nice clothes.. you will look great.. also don't try to compare your self to other ethnic group parameters.. you are pretty in your own place.

Most Helpful Girl

• okay some of these guys apparently are assholes (which is ugly)!

everyone is beautiful, I am going to tell you the same thing i told someone else on here

"You are not ugly, you're gorgeous and you shouldn't care what other people think anyways. Don't let anyone tell you different. Those who do are jealous of you. So keep your head high and remember you are beautiful."

someone else said

"You are either as Beautiful or as ugly as you think you are. You define your beauty.. that's not a power anyone can have over you."

• Why get mad at honesty? She asked and they answered honestly. Would you rather them lie?

• True. If she has self esteem issues she shouldn't ask people things that may make it worse though.

• OK so like if niggas don't like me why the fuck do I give a shit? Niggas is cowards and homosexuals. Pussy as bitches and niggas mad cause I ain't ashamed to be an African. Unlike Maame Efua, Minase, and those female celebrities, models, and pornstarswho underwent plastic surgery and starve themselves to be thin. They changed themselves to caucasians, Hispanics, and Asians. They basically insulted God's creation. If guys don't like me then they can kiss my black ass. Jealous fags and miserable imbeciles.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• No, you're not ugly.
    If you smiled, you may feel better about yourself & not ask such silly questions. And don't look to other for validation.

• huh ya not my type

• I like your body. Your body is perfect. It could be 36---28---38 with C cup boobs and a height of 5'5'. You are a natural beauty.

• Just gonna leave this here for everyone...

http://eyebleach.com/

• Yeah

• I never can tell if I don't see her smiling

• Nope.

• you are depressed. i dont know about ugly.

• you look great perfect body

• You look good

• Yes...

• No I prefer chubby girls.

• You're not for me. Try fitness.

• you need to loose A LOT of fat.
    at least 100 pounds

• Do u like make me horny?
    Bcs in last 2 day u are made me really 🤔🤔

• Ya kinda

• You have nice size boobs

• yes you do

What Girls Said 5

• You are not ugly. Just a little overweight. There's nothing wrong with your face and nothing wrong with your body except it's a little fat. Also, looking again, you overplucked your eyebrows and that's not good, but that's it. You may be unattractive for some people here who said you're ugly, but you're not ugly.

• You need to work out honey

• It's your insecurity that makes you ugly. Your expression says it all

• Yes now stop posting pics of yourself

• You're definitely not ugly. You have very pretty features. Just be confident in your self.