Which of These Pictures Should I Use For An Online Dating Website?

I'd like to have your opinions on which picture should serve as my main profile picture. And which three pictures should I use? Thanks in advance for your valuable opinion.

Photo 1
Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• 3 or 6

• Is this a joke? Lol hell no to pic 2, pic, 4, pic 8,.. you know what just retake pictures but with you smiling more, clothes on, and no woman/friends.

• No7, no3 and no1.

• Photo 6

• Any except 2, 4 and 8. Picture 7 is the best though.

• Thanks for your opinion. To have your views is helpful to understand one's self. I had thought many would go for photo 1 and 5. Your opinion and those of others have given me a refreshing perspective on how I ought to see myself.

• Glad to be of assistance.

• third one looks great honey

• I had thought so too. So far many have frowned against using it on a dating site.

• 3 and last one

What Guys Said 3

• Haha i recognise that Southern Rail interior anywhere.

• You're on point, comrade. :)

• Picture 7 but with you smiling for your main.

I wouldn't use 2 depending on what site you're in (yes, you're in shape, but it sends the wrong message) 8 and 6 have too many other people.

• Try cropping in a pic of Michael B Jordan's face and a stack of cash.. works wonders lol

I'm trying to be a comedian