What would you consider me Fat , chunky Be honest?

I would post picture of me on here using a link but i'm new on here so i need to be on a certain level to post a link so with that being said i posted a picture of myself on my profile so you can see what i look like be honest what would you consider me

429

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems a little overweight. Slightly chubby, I'd say. But as you can see most guys here think you're good the way you are.

• Well thank's and yeah but then again i feel like guy's just tell you what you want to hear so it was nice to get another woman's opinion and i'm working on improving my body that's why i'm on diet but thank's that gives me more motivation

• Thanks, you're very mature

• No problem LOL well i am 17 so i like to act my age

What Guys Said 28

• Fat? Chunky? From that pic, you are none of the above. You look very fit and attractive.

• To me you're a little over what I would be interested although you're not terribly overweight and nowhere near fat like a lot of people. I'm just being honest here to me you are kind of chunky, however I only ever am interested in very skinny petite girls, I'm only 140'lbs myself, am big into cardio health and my waist is like 28 inches (hard to find jeans in America) so I want a girl that's as small as I am

• Thank's for your opinion much appreciated and i'm working on improving my body and tbh i'm personally into muscular Guy's not really into you know straight up skinny guys more you know manly and then again we all have a type plus i already have a boyfriend so i mean yeah we all have preference

• Okay, yeah muscle wise he's got more mass than me and most guys I'd say, but I'm like 5'9 so if I weighed that much then I'd be pushing chunky haha. I think others could learn from our conversation about disagreeing on how we view the other but agreeing on the bigger idea, that's rare for this site, I wish you luck in your goal of weight loss. Even if I am not attracted to bigger girls I have a lot of respect for those why work hard to change it.

• Thank's and good luck finding someone you will there's always someone for everyone and same thing even tho you are not my standards i still have totally respect for you i mean i think overall everyone should have respect for each other till they lose your respect

• TBH, you're more average/ curvy definitely not fat or chunky.

• You look good your little bit stalky but you look good

• You average size
    Not fat
    Not petite or slim @DiamondGirl003

• You look great. Nothing to be ashamed of by any means.

• Look amazing from what I can see.

• You are a lit bit over the average mark. But you have a nice figure.

• Not fat, but you definitely could improve by dropping a few pounds.

• curvy, maybe slightly chubby. but not fat

• Your belly looks a bit big

• Average healthy build.

• No i wouldn't β˜ΊπŸ’•

• Yeah tbh

• You're curvy :) definitely not fat

• fam you're what I'm looking for. Sorry but I'll fap to your pic

• Definitely not fat or chunky. You got curves which some guys like.

• you look great, follow me and message me then I will expand on my thoughts

• i can tell you in private message

• I wouldn't say fat or chubby it would say medium built and that's pretty good

• Just right

• It's kind of hard to see but you look normal to me

• You are fat, but remember that it's not an gene or race which can't change, it's one of the only things you can change in your life and one of the reasons fat people get so much hate. So get in shape and enjoy the new lifestyle

• To be totally honest i don't care what you think because i mean come on you can't be so manly and brave if you commented that anonymously so i mean clearly you need to worry about yourself because i bet you look like shit more like i know you look like shit but hey unfortunately you can never fix that must run in the genetics just saying

• I wasn't saying you're drastically overweight, I was just letting you know that it's temporary if you work on it. your question says "do you consider me fat, chunky be honest" and I responded honestly. Another thing to think about is if you're desiring to lose weight for yourself and being healthy or for the approval/attention of others, both are fine but lots of girls want to lose weight for almost unhealthy reasons like looking like someone they saw on instagram or whatever, it's easier to stick with when your reasoning is something that's a long term investment like fitness rather than having a thigh gap which was a 2 year trend.

• Well i'm sorry if i came at you but you are right i did ask a question and you answered with your opinion i just felt like when you said the things you were saying i felt that you we're making it more like as if i was drastically overweight

• Curvy beautiful woman 😍

• No it's not just that but what i'm saying is there is someone out there for you just give it time love will find you i'm just not the one sorry

• You are perfect shaped. Nice skin. Lovely lady. I envy your smooth skin. You have hair growth on pussy?

• You are average. But in a hot way.

• Not fat.

I don't think you qualify as chunky either at least from this pic.

• look good to me I'd do you if that's what you want to know. Just exercise a little every day.

• Nice feet!

What Girls Said 3