Why do ugly girls think they have a chance with such a hot guy as me?

What's up with those ugly girls approaching me? Like, are you blind? Look at yourself and then at me. I am hot, and you are ugly. I am way out of your league! It's such an insult to get approached by fat, ugly girls when I am such a handsome, manly, athletic and great guy. I am beautiful both outside and inside and I know it. I would never even consider dating a girl who is bad-looking!
To those of you who think I am a troll — get lost! I am so tired of stupid and ugly people who surround me, I hope there are some good-looking, nice and smart people here like myself.

• They think you are a nice guy, you need to be more mean to them.
  • They are just blind and can't see how far behind they are compared to you.
1. I am not narcissistic. I used to be self-conscious but the Internet taught me that I am beautiful and special. I am a really good guy, you just have to talk to me and my soul will shine.

1411

Most Helpful Girl

• 8|2
    • This is so bad too hear from such a beautiful girl like you, why do you think I am a troll?

• I'm taken. Lol. Sorry.

• OK, that's understandable. I wish I could find a girl like you. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• "Narcissistic personality disorder is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings. People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations." en.wikipedia.org/.../Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Maybe they think they have a chance with you because of the combination of low average appearance and your apparent personality disorder.

• I am not narcissistic! I am good-looking!

• No, don't insult me, I am not a troll. I am tired of mean and stupid people.

• Sure you are.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

• It's good that you have so much self confidence and self esteem but your approach may be considered as narcissistic and egotistical. You know what type of woman you want and there's nothing wrong with that. Clearly some women like you, albeit they're not who you'd expect or want but why be so rude and disrespectful? Why not take it as a compliment that so many women want you?

• But I want beautiful girls!

• Whilst that is appreciated, "beautiful girls" is not a type. You should narrow down your preferences (e. g. hair colour and height etc) to a type then do the same for personality as you would no doubt also want a woman with a beautiful personality too. It'd help you to filter your search. Just remember though that in respect of physicality, some beautiful women are superficial (and they would have very specific, high standards) so you have to really know what you want. Maybe you could be mindful that whilst women love confidence with a slight cockiness, majority of women do not like arrogance. If you are coming across as arrogant; many women would consciously choose not to approach you let alone consider dating you.

I do hope that you find someone who would like and love you for who you are!

• Oh how blinding your beauty is! To think that I will never be up to your standards breaks my heart ❤️ how do I cope knowing that you will never glance my way?

• You're so hot you're on fire. 🙊😂😂😂😂😂

• Lmfao you're just too good for me. I'll never have you.

• Thanks, but you are not that bad-looking. Actually you are beautiful. I really need girls like you in my life, but I only get those ugly and stupid girls.

• Lmao it's okay I'm not your type byeeeee!

• Wait, don't leave, you are really beautiful! What can I do to get your love?

• Oh, yes, your too hot for me! 👀👀👀

• Thanks, too bad I can't see your photo but I believe you are a pretty girl. :)

• Of, course, dear. 😅
      Thank you. 😊

• Who makes the decision the these girls are ugly and you're good looking? I'm curious about that...

• I mean just look at me. People here told me to be more modest, but I am really good-looking.

• You don't believe they can be so ugly?

• It doesn't matter how they look. I can certainly understand why you are having a difficult time dating

• Good thing I am the hottest girl on this planet, you are way below me. You should be my man servant

• What, you look like a guy. You are so ugly and disgusting, I don't need opinions from ugly people like you.

• You are really retarded and you are not a girl. You are a guy troll. Stop assaulting me, disgusting thing!

• Iew you must have gotten a lot of cock! do you like lots of cock in all your holes? You must, nasty!

• One word to describe you: Narcissistic

• No, you are mistaken, I am pretty humble. I deserve much more than I have now.

• Thanks, I'll try this.

• You're welcome :)

• ... sighh

• TROLLING

• You give me the laugh of the days especially the pic where you have 3 chins XD

• Yawn ZZzzzzzzzz

• very poor troll attempt

What Guys Said 10

• Why do you have an eye in NYC and the other in LA? :/

• So what, I am still good-looking. You don't even have a photo.

• BAHAHAHA OMG GIVE THIS MAN AN AWARD!

• They're delusional

• Thanks, what can I do to repel them?

• 1. That's not you 2. The guy in the picture is nowhere near attractive, he's a 1/10.

3. They probably approach you because you look just like them and your confidence level is the size of Mt. Everest.

• I rate this troll 5/7

• This is like 7/10? Why not 8/10? I am really good-looking, aren't I?

• Omg why is blue anon life always better then everyone else's what's ur secret bro

• No secret, I am just good-looking and confident.

• Way to be humble!!! Keep it up Mr. Big Tyme!

• Why should I be humble if I am so good?

• Lol!

• Hahah finally something funny and creative on GaG! Great job dude!

• you ain't hot you ugly too dat's why

• huhahuhauha

• What are you laughing at?