Guys first impression?

what would be your first impression when the profile picture is this?
good impression or negative? guys first impression?

Updates:
considering this is a casual way of how most of us relax on the couch, and not really showing any skin nor privates, just one lazy Saturday couch potato in a typical house clothes, im surprised with the answers. thank y'all for the response.

0|1
3|19

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• I'd assume that you're somewhat of an artsy person, due to the black&white picture.

1|0
    0|0
    • yup!!! I do love arts, not a genius but yes, arts and imagination!

• Show All
    • Oh that's really pitty, my female counterpart, i hope you don't mind i call you my female counterpart. This is what i want to say:)

• @msg812 we are twins in fate. lol

• a very good one, it shows your happy with your body, good with filters, and how extremely beautiful you are

1|0
    0|0
  • this picture looks great and (in case this is you) you are hot. But I would be really sceptical, because most profiles with those pictures are fake.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol.. I dont know if I should feel complimented or insulted. but yes its me, the only filter I did is to make it black and white.

• Its a compliment, defenetly.

I just wanted to say that most profiles with such attractive / teasing pictures are fake nowadays. So if this is isn't fKe: you look hot.

• If I were to meet a woman as young as you look, I wouldn't care about your age and go straight for the kill. You look great

0|0
    0|0
  • U look relaxed thats about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Uncomfortable. Like you couldn't stay in that position for a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • "Those are some short shorts. Nice."

0|0
    0|0
  • you look as though you are well relaxed. and I would think great legs and very pretty. may even think when are you turning around so as to relax on your side or back.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing special

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda cute with a small ass but you look good for a 38 year old

0|0
    0|0
    • lol.. why is it all about the ass, geez, I got legs too.. lmfao!!!

• Show All
    • I do planks. and run/hike a lot. not much on squats, I dont want to have muscular thighs

• Nice tight ass 👌

• It seems like you relaxed having fun with your SO

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess all straight guys on this site like this:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it I think it's so sexy pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Good impression, I love doing it in this position

0|0
    0|0
  • I like this photo

0|0
    0|0
  • Good impression. Really good body 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice feet!

0|0
    0|0
  • not bad not bad

0|0
    0|0
  • You're older than me by many years 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My first impression is why the hell are you showing your butt to the entire internet but hey you're asking for guy opinions so

0|0
    0|0
    • but its a sideview?

• Show All
    • Yeah but then we become cliché Asian grandmas... and continuously ask our grandchildren if they're hungry. At least that's what my grandma is like

• oh no. Im changing that, Ill be on my 50s and won't say no to skydiving and driving a race car.

• Very bad to "sexy" but if that's what you're going for good

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good

0|0
    0|0