Don't you think he's handsome?

Don't you think he's handsome?
Or not that much? Do you think it's weird his eyebrows are so light it almost looks like he doesn't have eyebrows or you don't and, if you don't think so, do you think this is an attractive characteristic?

thanks for the laughs, friends

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes he gets me hard.

• So thats what it means to be gay? I can look st him and say thats a good looking dude. But you actually get hard? You forgot to say nohomo by the way

• Im fuking with you. Just so you know that isn't me hitting on you. I love women. With boobs. And a vagina.

• @SwolDishWasher yes you do

Most Helpful Girl

• he is

• you are the rightest person here!

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 8

• I perceive this guy as someone who is calm by nature & a gentleman judging by the looks 😊 he's a 7/10 for me.

• Aww you're right, he seems to be really cute. Thank you!

• Yea, he's cute, looks kinda innocent.

• I think he is plain attractive. Wouldn't stand out in crowd.

• He needs to darken his eyebrows a bit to match his hair

• You're right but I think eyebrows you almost can't see make your brow bridge look more prominent and then you look more masculine (what's good for men, in my opinion). So, I'd like to say I've read your reply to that person that asked if you are a racist when you don't feel attracted to someone due to their skin color and I agree with you, I upvoted your reply (you said it is racist).

• I think I've seen him in a movie. He's pretty decent looking.

• That was how I knew him some years ago *-*

• yes he is handsome and hot

• Yes he is 😍

• He is a dream to me because he looks like a crush of mine ;-;

• His light eyebrows make him look like a kid. It's weird, in my opinion.

• Interesting, 'cause I think light eyebrows make your brow bridge look more prominent and then you look more masculine