Just curious"""?

is it true that big girls are less attractive?just curious

Most Helpful Guy

• All girls look attractive in their own ways. If they dress well , if they behave well , or whatever good qualities they possess. Attraction doesn't depend only on the body but on many other things. And fat people do find love because there are guys who like them. So it's only a question of getting connected with people who respect their type of beauty , and love them fully for what they represent. When you love a person , you accept their flaws as well as other good attributes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly thinks it depends on how the girl carry herself. Plus depending on the guy preference.
    The way you dress looks great on you. I honestly think you look very attractive.
    When I was at 250 I felt unattractive and it showed because of the way I dressed. When I lost 40 pounds I started to dress differently I had more confidence in myself because I wasn't wide looking anymore. More guys talked to me as well. Guys were still talking to me when I was weighing at 250 but I knew these guys at school but now I have noticed more guys are actually staring and flirting. People I don't know.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• They don't have the largest demographic. Slimming down will definitely help to attract a larger one and also improve health.

That said, not to discourage a more healthy weight if you can manage it, being favored by a smaller demographic isn't necessarily so bad. Among the minority of guys who favor bigger women, you should be able to easily identify them since they'll easily be able to identify you.

One of the examples I like to use of how standing out and being favored by a minority can be quite good is a bodybuilder. It seems the majority of women at least claim they're not into bodybuilders. Yet there's a healthy number of women who absolutely love that look, and when a bodybuilder walks into their room, they are definitely going to notice him with his hulking body. So I think the bodybuilder can actually have a relatively easy time finding women who are attracted to him, even if he doesn't have the largest demographic.

• It's easier to attract a very loyal following of devoted fans, for example, rather than a large following of people who just like you a little bit. In the former case, it's easier to quickly tell who is really interested in you. So standing out in ways that reduce the number of people who like you but increase the number of people who especially like you isn't always bad.

The tricky part with obesity though is that you have a considerable narrow audience but it may be quite common in your area. As a result being overweight might not make you stand out so much as in the case of the bodybuilder, in which case it becomes really tough. It's easier though if you're in a place where most people are not overweight and you really stand out.

• As an example, sumo wrestlers are popular in Japan among a minority of women. And in that case, sumo wrestlers *really* stand out because Japanese people are generally tiny and slim. When a sumo wrestler walks into a room, he's typically going to be around 3+ times heavier and bigger than everyone in that room. Even if 90% of the women in that room don't like that look, the 10% who do will really notice him and be especially interested.

• But that's because sumo wrestlers are very unusual, they really stand out. If 1/3 of the male population in Japan consisted of sumo wrestlers, suddenly that look would no longer stand out very much. The sumo wrestler would walk into a room with lots of guys the same size as him. Now it becomes incredibly difficult for him to find a girl since there's such a small number of women into that look.

• Yes.

• its an example...

• Nope, any girl can be attractive, its just that she needs to carry herself properly.

You are attractive too.

• Everyone has different things they see as attractive. Trick is to findsomeone who finds YOU their type.

• Not my type, but some guys love this.

• Big women can be gorgeous, sexy and hotter than hell. I love big women.

• No I like big girls

• Yes, unless the guy prefers fat women (very few of those). To me they are totally gross to the point I'd rather jack off.

• Either you think they are gross or they make you jack off because you like to look at them

• @MysteriousDarkness Yeah, as in rather jack off to someone else. It should be obvious that no one jacks off to things they think are a turn off or outright disgusting/repulsive/etc.

• You could have meant they are too gross for you to have sex to but not too gross to jack off to

• In general, yes. Because of society's standards. However, I've seen good looking dudes with chubbier chics. So there are people out there for the bigger girls.

• different people like different types of bodies. I personally prefer average or skinny

• Average

• True for me.

• yes they are less attractive. almost objectivley

• I wouldn't say that, you are cute 😌

• Yes to me they are

• No they are so sexy girl and I would love to fuck her in the ass and big girls are so attractive

• Yes, larger girls are less attractive than a female at a healthier weight. Wouldn't an overweight guy be less attractive than a guy that is in shape. Also, the clothing choice in your picture I believe is unattractive regardless of your weight. It doesn't compliment you.

• Yeah pretty much but there are always a few guys like them just not the majority

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• you are really pretty and i'm sure you will have no problem finding a guy the way you are

HOWEVER, you would attract more guys if you were at a smaller size. not saying you need to be a size 2, but just not plus size.

You are one of the lucky big girls. You probably can attract guys who don't normally find big girls attractive. You are really pretty, feminine looking and your weight is proportioned well. You're not ugly sloppy or bad built like some big women.

However it is always easier to attract a guy if you're not big. So if you get guys at your current weight, you would be trapping men like flies at like a size 6-8. You don't even have that much to lose anyway

• Not for everybody

• Afraid so...

• Nope.

• not true