Why do guys not like me?

Based off my profile picture, do you think I'm attractive? I'm constantly turned down, mainly because I'm not as "cool" as other people my age. Also, because of my looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are attractive.
    I know it sounds a very big issue. It's important to you and it challenges with you. But you should give yourself some time. You have your whole life ahead of you. If they think you are not as cool as others. It's their loss. But one fact remains. You are not missing much right now. Many boys in your age are childish-foolish guys. Most of them are after sex nothing else. Be yourself and don't ever change because of the demands you receive. Believe me, thirteen is way too soon to be worried about this. Your life's journey just getting shaped. As you grow, there are going to be more reliable boys and furthermore men who enjoy interacting with you and appreciate your present and company. Just don't rush it and don't be worry about it.
    Plus, you are on the victorious side, no drama, no broken heart, no challenge with immature boys. Be patient. You will grow and circumstances will be changed.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're really only 13 then don't worry - things will surely change once you get older :) Also you're really pretty ^_^

Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

• because you are just 13 years old

• its cuz u need confidence.

• Because you are 13 and nobody is ready to risk going to jail.
    Grow up some more.

• You're 13 , you are cute but you're still going through puberty.
    Relax and let nature take it's course

• you're just 13 dear. you'll find guys who'll love you. there's a lot of time

• you must be joking right?

• Are you 13?
    You're cute and chill cause you look fine

• You re using too much make up. Plus you re just a kid yet. Kids care about being "cool" etc. When you grow up none of these will matter. Just dont worry.

• I don't normally wear that much make up, but I was experimenting in this picture. And thanks for the advice.

• he's right. you're a pretty girl. but at this age, kids are immature. the same boys who reject you now will be enamored with you in college. coolness and all that stuff really doesn't matter when you grow up.
      you're pretty, if you stick to your schoolwork, make good grades and stay a friendly, sociable person, you will you won't get rejected very much by the time you hit college.

• just grow up..

• all those 'cool' kids are peaking too early... knuckle down and before you know it, provided you are sane and not a feminist, blokes are gonna be all over you sniffing about like pack dogs...

• I would suppose you keep running in to the wrong type of boys.

• Don't worry about being cool. When I was your age I was more attractive to older women honestly because I wasn't cool for my age, but possibly cool among those who are older?
    However I was underage so I wasn't going to get very far with the women I was interested in.
    I'm not saying you should go for older guys, but wait it out and you'll likely find yourself with older guys when you're of age and the relationships will be more meaningful.

• u look cute

• you look great. like a doll. but you need to change a lot.

• I don't know.

• Like a barbie girl😉

• because you're 13 and you're trying to be cool

What Girls Said 4

• its not yer looks caramia. its your season, which is not now. enjoy being a kid, focus on yer studies and take care of yer skin (this is very important) and always brush yer hair. dont stress about boys now, be te best version of yerself and you will see the kind of guys that you would attract will surprise you.

• lol... you cannot fall in love at the age of 13 its just infatuation aka puppy love.

• You are so pretty :)

• you are pretty