Who do you think is prettier/hotter?

Both girls are about the same size. Girl 1 has a thinner figure Girl 2 has a sporty figure

Personality traits...
Girl 1 Flirty, Giggly, more of the club type, on the go, easy one night stand (I know), not sure if I'd consider her the settling down type. She's "fun"
Girl 2 Outgoing, 4 wheelers, country but still hot, nurturing personality, seriously sexy in bed! (SERIOUSLY!!)
"she's real"

If that helps...

810

Most Helpful Girl

• You answered your on question in the description, seems like Girl 2 is your choice.

• I noticed that too. Asker, I think you know the answer in your heart. Follow your love, not just your lust

Most Helpful Guy

• In looks, they are damn close! Both are beautiful! But in what you put as personality traits, girl 2 is the winner. I love nurturing women, she's not the club type that wants to party all the time. So yeah, girl 2, also her smile is amazing in that last picture... But damn, girl 1 is really cute too... Still gonna go with girl 2 though.

What Girls Said 7

• The brunette is way more attractive

• Neither of them are very pretty or hot.

• the 2nd one

• Both are equally as pretty. I couldn't choose one over the other.

• Girl 2

• The dark haired girl. She looks much younger.

• both are beautiful? girl one has nice style, good skin, pretty hair and nice makeup. girl two has good skin, pretty hair, pretty eyes and nice makeup. Both waaay too gorgeous to be put on some random app exposed by some anonymous perv?

• What makes you think this person is an anonymous perv? Just because he posted doesn't mean anythind lol. Also its not like its nudes they are selfies. I doubt those woman would mind if they put there picture to be obtained.

• there's other factors that go into deciding if someone is attractive or not. asker didn't provide these factors.

why would someone put a photo up and not expect to he judged? Ha! sexist in its purest form. You. I see your pic. Not attractive at all. How does that feel?

• Lol im fine with it. Its your opinion, im not sexist. Quite the opposite infact. The asker said ATTRACTIVE which mean looks, personality and other factors have nothing to do with it. Im not going to argue with you especially someone anonymous.

What Guys Said 9

• They're both cute, I'd go for the brunette slightly more.

• Girl 1

• Both are hella fine, but girl one is prettier if thats even a word.

• Girl 1

• Girl 2

• First picture is like she is checking my bulge.
    Bdw I instantly got a boner. Lol

• My question is why are WE giving opinions of YOU because YOU will be in a relationship (take that as you wish) with the gal.

• About the same.

• I think they're about the same. I'm more attracted to the second on account of my brunette bias, but if I try to 'correct' for my bias they're really close.

It would really come down, for every guy, to which was more their type.