How do I get a girl when I'm ugly?

Thanks
Thanks again

Most Helpful Guy

• body + confidence will get you the beautiful ones

• It would nice to have confidence

What Girls Said 3

• Be healthy. Be hygenic. (Obvious ones)

But, if you're those, and an interesting and kind guy, you'll do fine.

Physical attraction helps initially (which you seem fine, i think you took a picture from an odd angle), but being someone that is enjoyable to be with is what will build something real.

• can't see the picture

• By improving yourself and by improving the quality of your life. Also, it will help if you start approaching them.

What Guys Said 4

• I seen worse and your not ugly. You have be funny, smart, confident, make her feel safe, not boring, and gentleman. Not hard at all. Well the confident part is. But everything else I bet you'll ace.

• People have called me ugly and humor is my strongest trait and lastly girls act like I don't exist I don't get compliments or anything

• Okay? Now you know what type of person they are. If they laugh at other disadvantages then they not person you want to be around or date. Girls that date hot guys gets treated like shit anyways by hot guys. My manager is prime example. Turn all those negatives into positives. Remember don't chase or bother with people who ain't gonna help you grow.

• Well this is most girls they act like I don't exist

• Honestly the only girls who go for looks are hoes. I mean you can't be an ogre and expect any girl to fall for you but lucky you, you aren't an ogre.

Be funny ( If you aren't, you can be )

Become outgoing and hang out with friends and encourage them to bring THEIR friends

change up your style if it's bad and start working out

• Lol are you serious I look like an ogre or caveman

• Nah bro, watch when some girls comment you'll see

• They won't say anything

• Remember, there's someone for everyone. Just keep searching and keep in mind that confidence is very important. If you don't love yourself how can you expect others to love you?

• ugh! never call yourself or anybody ugly unless you/he/she deserves it. You are unique in your own way, just have to be confident in yourself and if a relationship is a goal for you then never give up no matter what stupid people say 😁