0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• you look like a 12 year old that's broken into your mother's makeup box

2|1
    0|0
  • Your really beautiful and young. You got a lot of years before your body is fully developed, so take good care of it. Don't worry about your looks, because people should never disrespect your looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • well to much make up. be less insecure if you want to attract reasonable people. when you cover your face like a doll your just a piece of meat for chavs.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4/10 to be brutally honest.

0|0
    0|0
    • says the man with his tounge down a dogs throat hahahahaha

• Show All
    • You're very funny.

• Oh fuck you.. these are honest opinions.. opinions that you asked for as soon as you asked this question. It would appear that you're that close minded and insecure that you'd attack people that don't meet your expectations, and those expectations would be agreeing to your views on your looks. I bet you won't be saying anything like this to anyone who compliments you. Being brutally honest is NOT rude..

• not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not bad looking at all, just not a fan of your style. Bleach blonde hair, heavy eye liner, and pink lipstick screams "basic!". And please, for the love of God, don't do the duck face. Other than that, you are good looking. Just don't be plain

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 same old plain blonde boring bullshit

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like asshole tbh!! 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 out of 20

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 out of 10 and you are very beautiful and pretty and stunning and cute and awesome and sexy and sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha definitely not 13.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!