What you think ugly or not be honest?

what you think ugly or not be honest?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have so many filters on this picture. You could actually be mistaken as a playstation one character at this point. Post an accurate photo so we can give you real answer dude.

• Oh you're 13. Now I feel weird. Not about to rate a 13 year old lmao

• Hahahaha. LMFAO !!! Been there. Felt same. Hahahaha. Always good to check age before opening the mouth on GAG. Hahaha. That cracked me up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks badly edited to me tbh. Especially the lips and bottom of your eyes. Could just be the filter I don't know.

You don't need the fake eyelashes and they're messed up too lol. Just a bit of eyeliner on the top with a wing. Eyebrows look too high, again they look edited and too thin. Just stop trying so hard. Go wash it all off and take a picture without the filter. Then come back and show everyone because I guarantee you will get better feedback. You don't need to cake on makeup.

• Also, smile for gods sake... lol.. Why are you pouting? Looks so unnatural and fake.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 4

• You need to learn how to apply false eyelashes, lol.

• No honest opinion take the eyelashes

• You are pretty. Don't worry 😊

• Not exactly ugly. Definitely not cute.