Now rate my booty?

I don't work out at all.now rate my booty??

• 1 cause I am a jealous bitch
    64%(7)29%(11)Vote15%(4)
  • 2 cause I am butthurt. I wish my girlfriend had your ass
    9%(1)18%(7)Vote22%(6)
  • 9-9.1
    9%(1)11%(4)Vote11%(3)
  • 9.2-9.4
    0%(0)3%(1)Vote4%(1)
  • 9.5-9.7
    9%(1)8%(3)Vote7%(2)
  • 9.8-9.9
    0%(0)3%(1)Vote4%(1)
  • 10
    9%(1)28%(11)Vote37%(10)
From 1 to 10

Most Helpful Guy

• better pic would help... seems ok but between the graininess, colors and how close the photo is it's really hard to tell

Most Helpful Girl

• That quality though

Sponsored

What Guys Said 24

• I love question like these cause I love booty!
    I'd give an a solid 7, there's a nice shape to it, its curvature bubble structure if you bonus point (I can't tell if u squat or if that's just genetics).
    If you don't squat definitely do, cause it shows you have good butt genetics and it definitely can improve. The area you lack in is size, my butt is probably bigger than yours just not as curvy.
    And of coarse since your wearing tight jeans its going to outline a good shape, it could be all blubbery and full of cellulite behind the packaging so I can't comment on the texture and consistency here. But i'd hope it be on the firmer rather than the squishy side of things

• I'm not rating a little kids' butt.

• Rate---2/10----Because... No color , No texture... Shape is inside your pant. ----And everything looks dark.

• 6/10.

Its okish, but not great.

• Looks a perfect 10 to me!

• 0/10 lmao try again. I think I might even see your head up your ass, maybe get a better pic next time?

• If you're going to be so up yourself at least post a photo that backs up your egotistical post

• Okay next time when I decide to piss people off AGAIN I will take into consideration what you just said.

• Like 9

• You have diaper booty

• like a 6, the picture isn't great quality

• 7/10, I want to squeeze it for some reason.

• I voted 2 because I am butt hurt and wish my girlfriend has an arse like that.
    But it's really a 10

• I can't see them properly

• 8 to your ass and 2 to your camera

• 10 / 10 and I love your sexy ass girl and it looks good and it doesn't need to lose weight

• that booty 😍😍😍

• your butt is awesome

• that butt is a 10

• G 10 :) <3

• I love it honey. Can i touch it

• looks good to me

• Looks great.

• Please learn the difference between confidence and arrogance.

• I don't know. Maybe you will teach me

• I don't want to try and knock you down a peg. If you love your body that's great. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But you should try and love who you are on the inside more. That's what makes you unique.

What Girls Said 7

• So if you are so sure your butt is so great, why do you need validation from the internet?

• I don't need validation. I need to feel women's intense jealousy

• Uh huh. Sure. Its like you use their jealousy to feel better about yourself. God this brings back to high school and middle school but you're 21 so its weird.

• you should be less cocky...

• can't see clearly

• 5/10 ... it's nothing special 👌🏻

• Are you a midget of some sort? If so, then its average.

• You sound like a guy...

• flat ass. no ass at all. and i bet the little you have is all wrinkly and hunging down like a blob. its funny how from 2 you go to only 9 and 10 in your poll choices. no middle ground. lol.

• yes my ass is really flat. As flat as the Earth.

• exactly. at least you know some science. no im serious, you dont believe in the globe fairytale do you?