Facebook profile page?

Do girls often put pictures of themselves and "guy friends" hanging out alone on their facebook profile page. Usually its a guy they are interested in or actually dating right. Because this girl I thought I was seeing has been hanging out with this guy a lot and he's all over her facebook page. but apparently he's her best friends boyfriend. Even if that so, kind of shows that if he was single she's be all over him right. Looking at it from a distance, that's what it looks like. That if this guy was single they would be dating.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

really simply put...the 'guy friend' you're talking about is her BEST friends boyfriend! what code has always and will always exist? the friends first one!

of course there's nothing going on between them! how does her friend feel about it? if she trusts them then so should you!

are you still seeing this lovely lady? because if you feel that badly about it it may be worth your while talking to her about it...she'll listen.

Being perfectly honest, my best friend's are usually boys. Without fail it drives what ever boy I'm dating insane...until he meets the lad he feels most threatened by, or the group. After that...its easy to explain the way the relationships within the group work.

you have to trust her or she'll put her friendships first.

• k well then...stop worrying!they've been friends for 5years trust me in her head...he literally is 1 of the girls!i would get confused if someone askd me if I fancied my best guy mate...

u stop seeing them as attractive ppl...more as funny, sounds personality brill ppl...brothers or cousins is the best comparison...of course she's saying she's lucky! she's 100% welcome with both of them...they're really close to her! stop being jealous!u 110% have nothing to worry about.

• the best friend commented saying I have such a great best friend and a great boyfriend and this girl replied yes you are a lucky lady, is there something to that. for the most part its the best friend saying how lucky she herself is. not this girl saying her best friend is lucky

• Me and this Girl = Exes

This girl hanging out with this guy = friends for 5 years

this guy is this girls Bestfriends boyfriend =

this girl and this guy never dated

• Show Older
  • Lame

• i put pictures up of all my friends, male and female regardless of my/their relationships status. people put WAY too much importance on what people post on their fb pages, it's a social networking site for God sake.

• u mad? defo not! sorry to be so harsh...but maybe he's just someone uncomplicated she can have a laugh with without wondering whether he fancies her or not.

girls pick their profile pictures based on how they look in them...shallow, I know, but we like to know that if 'mr awesome' goes facebook stalking...he'll like what he sees.

feel better?

• and...i guarantee ya...once you stop freaking out about it...she'll see what a cool person you are...u just need to stop being blinded by a relationship that's been there for years...its established. you can't break that pattern so you just need to embrace it!

• no she has never dated her bestfriends boyfriend, yea I know friends well, this girl as actually said the same thing we are ross and rachel, makes you think why she says that since ross and rachel do end up together

• so wait I'm now confused...the bff's boyfriend is her ex? u've watched friends enough surely to know that this is like ross nd rachel...a very very very grey area!

• Show Older
  • Sometimes, but girls do tend to put up photos they think they look good in. If he is in a lot of photos with her he could have been tagging along with her for the day taking a ton of photos in three or four different places, sure he could have been doing it to hit on her. Sometimes girls just don't realize a lot of guys want to be more than friends. My girlfriend had a lot of guys hitting on her and she was actually completely oblivious to it. I pointed it out and she was shocked. So it may not be the worst case scenario for you, but keep tabs. Even if he was the one hitting on her, you don't want him to be doing that.

• well its not just once for a three hour period its more like every other day for a six hour period. and she keeps saying that this guy is her best friends boyfriend. and if you look at her friends facebook it says that they are infact in a relationship