Does jealousy mean love ?

There's a guy in my class. We were not even close like friends, But he use to approach me to start off a small conversation. I use to give him a short answer and walk off, maybe because we are 2 contrasting personalities - he outgoing and me shy and introvert. I never felt comfortable in his presence. Even him staring at me made me nervous.

Won't blame him but yes he perceived my shyness as rudeness , snobbishness.

Now what he does is that he teases my friends (noticeably, kind of physically ).

Is he trying to make me jealous ?

Does that mean he has a thing for me ?

I don't want him to like me but I don't want him to think of me as a stern rude girl.

Is there any way I can change this picture without actually going and talking to him - because I am shy ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Jealousy doesn't mean love in anyways. its almost the same thing as hate and envy. When you are jealous of somebody or when someone is jealous of you, they try all they can to make you feel like shit and dirt so its hate

• Selected as most helpful

YES he likes you, and NO, you are going to have to talk to him. Honestly, it's like like jumping into ice water. Don't think, just do. Having jumped into ice water I can tell you that it works.