What does it mean when a guy gets jealous?

I'm in middle of something with this guy, we made out a few times and we get along pretty well. Yesterday we were a t a party and I was talking with a guy friend who told me next day that while he was talking to me my guy was staring at him all pissed and angry.

Also a guy that likes me was talking to me, and trying to kiss me and getting really close. and I saw my guy totally pissed staring at us, he then came after a few minutes grabbed my face and kissed me in front of the other guy. He then didn't let me go the whole night.

You think he really likes me or he just pissed because he wanted to make out with me ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

He could actually like you. It sounds like it to me. Jealousy is good sometimes but other times it can lead up to bad things. You don't want to be with a guy who's overly jealous because he could be controlling or/and abusive. I've been there. I'd watch with this guy. Proceed with caution. If he gets jealous with another guy and he knows you guys are just friends then he's too jealous for any kind of relationship. If not then he really likes you!

• Sounds like he really, really cares about you and was afraid to lose you!

• He probably is pissed that you seem to not care that he really likes you. Stop flirting with other guys and he'll probably stop being so jealous. if it continues for no reason just talk to him about it. You haven't really defined your relationship so define it to him. Tell him what you want, either a relationship or just seeing each other and other people. Maybe he thinks you guys are really serious

• it sounds like he wants more too

• i wasn't flirting.. that's the point.. I just didn't wanna wait for him all the time till he is "brave" enough to come to me.. it s always like that.. at the beginning we don't even talk much... and then there is the turning point and he comes to me. So I don't know what to think.. I wanna tell him that I want more, but I don't know if its too early..

• Guys get jealous because of their ego. They don't like anyone moving in on "their territory".

• girl wake up he likes you!

• It's extremely obvious he likes you...

• We love it +1

• Yeah, girls always feel annoying when they text us and I have no idea why. We love it.

• hmm okay that's true.. but what should I do now? I feel like I'm annoying him when I always have to write.. the only thing he does is when we're at a party or with friends, he's the one who starts kissing.. and I'm too shy too ask to do something alone.. aaah I don't know :s

• Show Older