How do guys feel about jealousy?

I really like this guy. He usually gives me all the attention over the other girls around. But this one day he didn't and it kind of hurt me in a way because I am very much attracted to him. I know he's strictly looking for a hook-up, so I decided to just move on. So I ended up getting attention from another guy, and we just cuddled and flirted back and forth. I know this guy seen us that night, and my friends said that they thought he was pissed. How come guys can flirt with other girls, but a girl can't flirt with another guy? How do you guys feel when a girl makes you jealous? Does it make you want her more and work harder to get her or do you just give up? Please help, I'm so confused!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• 1st question: Society. 2nd and 3rd: From my experience, I don't play games, so when a girl does that, she's done.