I haven't had my first kiss yet?

and I am afraid when the time comes I won't know how. the guy that likes me and who I like back, has kissed girls before & knows I haven't yet. & he said it's a good thing and thinks it's cute :) so will he lead me? or am I just gonna have to be bad at it the first time? advice?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Well since he knows that you haven't kissed before then chances are he'll take the lead and show you what to do. I didn't have my first real kiss til later than all of my friends and I thought the same thing but its really not that bad at all. Its easy to do so don't be nervous and just let him take the lead. If you mess up then laugh it off.

• Selected as most helpful

Dont worry, he will probibly lead you, and if he doesn't then he already knows what's going on. It won't change how he thinks of you, and seeing as though he thinks its cute that you haven't yet, he will probibly love this kiss whenever it happens. Good luck!