Should I tell him I've never been kissed?

I'm really into this guy and I know he likes me too. We've known each other for 6 months, and we've just started "seeing each other" for the past 2 weeks. He's never once tried anything on me since he knows I'm really shy. He tells me he thinks I'm beautiful and sweet. I want to kiss him so badly, and I trust him- so can I tell him I've never been kissed? I think I'm too nervous to kiss him without saying anything.

By the way, he's 23 and I'm 18.

I'm also kind of nervous that he's going to act so surprised and then I'll be embarrassed.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• tell him your seeing him now he diserves honesty tell him you want him to kiss you too btw he sounds realy sweet

• Selected as most helpful

i actually wouldn't tell him this , I'd just kiss him at some point and not make a big deal about , like myself I've never had a serious make out session with a girl yet and I'm embarrassed to say so but when I meet girls I wouldn't bother to tell them this or they'd think I was really inexperienced . and they might be turned off or think they'd have to teach me everything and unless they really liked me it wouldn't be worth there time

• You don't have to tell him beforehand or even after; but letting him know he's your first kiss could likely make him think more highly of you as well. If you decide not to tell him and don't want to be the one to kiss him; just give him non-verbal cues that you want to kiss such as breaking eye contact and looking at his lips. I'm sure he'll get the hint or he'll just make the move himself.

• It really shouldn't matter much if you've kissed or not, what really matters is that you'd like to kiss him. If you tell him he may be surprised for a bit but I couldn't imagine it causing a scene, he sounds like a good guy that respects you. He'd be able to tell how hard it'd be for you to tell him.