Why do women bite their lips?

Every time I give my girlfriend a passionate kiss, she bites her lip.

I'm not saying I don't like it, I just would like to know why.

When do you normally bite your lips? during sex?, foreplay?

thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

I am a vampire...duh

• I always bite my lip when I'm horny or doing something sexual. I don't know why it just happens. One of my guy friends is always teasing me because they can tell what I am thinking about. They think its because I like things in my mouth (which I do but I won't admit it).

• well we do it because...we are so into the person and when making out if we get hot and really into it...it comes naturally ...some guys do it too

well I bite my lips when I'm thinking or nervous or stressing or turned on

basically I lick and bite my lips alot...habit since I was a kid :/

• When I do it, it's usually just like a reflex... My boyfriend told me he liked it, and I'm like, "What? When did I even do that?" I don't even notice myself doing it :P

• I do it because I enjoy kissing. When it's passionate kiss I bite to kinda I don't know keep that moment for a sec longer. But it also helps when trying to be sexy.

• Some girls do it to exude more sexiness and get the guy more excited. Others may do it because they are really turned on by the guy.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!