What does a kiss on the forehead mean to you?

On a romantic level what does a kiss on the forehead mean to you?

Would you be serious about a man/woman you did this to, would this be something you would do before or after something...*something* lol, what does it exactly mean to you..

I asked this because me and this guy I'm dating were making out one night, and in between time we watched movies, he would pause the movie and we would do a recap on a scene we just watched...anyway he talks about this cartoon called "Voltron" and he just talked about his childhood, as I would talk about mine...

He made one sexual advance and that was simply touching the bare skin on my back but reached back and took his hand into mine. He asked how I felt about him, he had to be to work early that very morning but he just held me as we talked he knew he wasn't getting any so...but yeah he pulled me close to his chest leaned in, kissed me on my forehead, let his lips stay there for awhile and let out a little sigh (yes I liked it, lol)...

Just wondering what's most people's take on a forehead kiss

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• There's something really sweet about it seeing as most guys these days are just interested in where they can get their penis. Forhead kisses are so non-sexual...they're something I appreciate.

• I've never gotten one, but I've always wanted one. I'm not sure why, I just think that kind of thing is sweet and protective. Also, the forehead is the least sexual place I can think of to kiss. It shows love and care more than it shows lust.

• A kiss on the forehead means the person cares for you. By kissing your forehead they are trying to express that to you and let you know they do care.

• Selected as most helpful

It shows he way more into you then just for sex. The kiss on the forehead was purely an emotional expression. It sounds like you have a good one here. Especially since he knows you're willing to do more.

• It means that he cares so much for her.

• A kiss on the forehead is like a pat on the back, it means the person cares for you. But from what I have read in the past, it is not a good sign in a serious romantic level. It usually means, you are just friends.

• andromacca, I get it, nvm

• More of what? lol

• ohh not from my experience. I've gotten kissed twice on the forhead and the guys definitely wanted more

• Show Older
  • LOL that's a type of kiss I give to my stepdaughter!

• I have read where people use it kindredly..