Guys, public affection is a good sign right?

I've been seeing this guy and we're going slowly so I've been worrying that maybe he's not so interested in me. The other day we ran into each other at the store while running errands and were talking for awhile outside. When it was time for him to leave he had his arm around me and he kissed me in public for the first time. It was around people, not too far away from his work, and not even too far away from where we both live.

I know guys don't think like I would, but to me kissing in public means you like someone enough to not care if people see you with them, including people you know, right?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• i think so. this guy and I go out together and he holds my arm or hand wherever we are walking, on the bus or train or just outside, sometimes even at a restaurant, and he kisses me in public on the lips and cheek although he doesn't like people to see us make out because it just looks kind of improper especially because we aren't a bunch of teenagers so he often pulls me to a semi-public corner or something of the sort.

this other guy who just wanted to hook up and keep it casual didn't hold my hand or arm or anything and we took a long walk together.

• Selected as most helpful

You are correct.

I would not hug or kiss a girl in public that I was not interested in. So that is a good sign.

I wish you the best. :)

• He definitely like you.

• Yep. He likes ya. Congratulations :)