Why is he such a jerk?

So there is this guy and he is a complete jerk to me. Some of the things that he does; he will fault out tell me whatever I say is stupid, if I look at him he will just stare me down and glare and then start to laugh, every time he burps he will say oh that was for you, he knows I take pride in being smart so he always tells me that I'm stupid, one night I pulled up next to him and some friends at sonic when I was with my friends and he rights in the fog on the window I hate you with my name under it and then jk oh but only kinda, I told him how someone cracked an egg on my car and he said all this stuff about how he wished that he had done it and all of this jerky stuff. I don't know why he acts this way? But its so confusing because sometimes he can be really sweet and nice, examples; if I'm upset then he will try to make me feel better, if I need help he is always really nice and tries to help me, sometimes he will just randomly hug me, he always says hi to me like I will be sitting in a group of people at a restaurant of lunch and he knows all of them and will walk by and say hi to only me, last year he told his pastor all about me so that was weird, I went on a church trip with one of my friends that goes to the same church as him and the entire time he hung out with me and kept jokingly hitting me with pingpong balls, every time I have a stupid question and text him he always answers and puts all of these smiley faces in the message, and he loves to talk to me about how he wants to go to the same college as me, oh and in chem class I will be doing the experiment and he sometimes he will lean over me from behind me or just sit super close. So does anyone know why he acts like a jerk and then acts super nice. He acts like a jerk to pretty much everyone but he is way worse to me but then he will try to be the sweetest guy and it never makes sense to me why when I'm in a big group of people that he knows he only says hi to me. My moms theory, OK I know that sounds super lame, is that he likes me and just doesn't know how to approach me or is intimidated by me, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• This guy totally likes you! He seems like he is immature and does not know how to tell you. And believe me, guys will be like this till they are 35! I have an issue with one right now. When a guy likes a girl , he will pretend like he doesn't like her to protect his ego. He will tease you, act mean to you, but that's just to hide his insecurities.

This guy is very into you. Now, the question is, do you like him?

• Thanks again!

• Just continue to play cool. Don't be too available for him. If he texts you, make him wait a day and then text him back. If he calls you, don't answer right away. You have to make him wonder about what you are doing, so that way you are always on his mind. Remember this always--guys love the chase! Don't tell him you like him, because then he will really love playing the games with you. If he says something mean to you again, ignore him--guys hate when they are not noticed! Hope this helps!

• But it makes me wonder because he is after this other girl lately so but is still acting the same way as before so what does that mean? Are you sure that he likes me because the way that he acts makes no sense to me at all and I don't even know what to think, god the mind games? And I don't know your question of do I like him is so hard, I really like him when he is being sweet but the rest of the time we don't get along I don't know just don't know what to do at all.... any advice? And thanks so much for your help!

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!